𝑖𝑣

—♡︎—

—♡︎—

  I'm truly shocked at what he just said, I didn't think that I would ever meet one of her family members

  I'm truly shocked at what he just said, I didn't think that I would ever meet one of her family members. But what I'm really shocked about is that he's looks so young. He looks absolutely nothing like her.

" I'm guessing by that face she didn't tell you about me," he says not even upset about it.

" Uh y-yeah," I says struggling to get my words out, " I-I'm so s-sorry f-for-,"

" Oh don't try to kiss up to be now, 𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑜𝑠𝑜," he says interrupting me.
{𝑡𝑟𝑎𝑛𝑠𝑙𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛: 𝑠𝑤𝑒𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑡}

I scoffed at his response.

𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑎 𝑎𝑠𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑙𝑒 𝑟𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡?

Just as I'm about to say something, a car pulls up. It's my stepmom's car. He turns his attention to car and watches her get out not even noticing he's there. She hops out the car and open the other door. And you won't believe this girl... SHE HAD MY DOG!

"LUCA!" I say running passed the 𝑎𝑠𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑙𝑒 towards my dog. I must of really forgot what I was wearing, because he can definitely see my whole 𝑎𝑠𝑠 cheeks out this shorts.

My stepmom takes a step back when she see him. She actually looks like she about to cry. She say nothing and just walks up to him giving him a hug. I stand there holding my dog watching them in a very awkward moment. Even though he's hugging her, his attention says on me. It's like his eyes are burning though my soul. I can't help but blush.

After a couple of minutes in absolute silence. they pull away from their weird 𝑎𝑠𝑠 hug.

" Antonio," she says in a pouty look

"El," he says smiling.

" and I'm Lili!" I yell without thinking. "Can someone please tell me what the ℎ𝑒𝑙𝑙 is going on?"