𝑣𝑖𝑖

—♡︎—

—♡︎—

   The music was blasting loud in the car as me and Bee sung along at the top of our lungs

"I get like this every timeeeee,
On these days that feel like you and meee,
Heartbreak anniversary's,
'Cause IIIII remember every timeee,
On these days that feel like you and meeeee,
Heartbreak anniversary's
No No-no, no Ooh, nah
I'm buildin' my hopes up
Like presents unopened 'til this day
I still see the messages you read, mmm
I'm foolishly patient Can't get past the taste of your lips, Don't wanna let you out my head!"

We sing 'Heartbreak Anniversary'  on loop till we pull up to the mall. Our mall is like ginormous, it has every store you can think of. I pull up to an almost empty parking lot. It's a weekday in the morning, I'm not really surprise nobody here.

"I totally forgot to say that you look fine 'ashit' girl!" Bee says snapping her finger in sync as we get out the car.

"I know," I say in a very cocky tone swinging my hair. "gotta showing them what their missing"

"Yassss babe let them know what a bad bitch look like!" She yells making me and her giggle at our silliness.

We walk to the front of the mall and opened the big doors which lead us to the most gorgeous part of the mall. We went into like ever single store and came out with at least one thing. We walked around for about 2 hours until we decided to go to our favorite cafe. It's called 'Grand Lux Cafe' and we're like completely obsessed with it. We walked in the cafe and saw that our original table was opened so we just walked over there waving at Lena, making sure she knows were there. We sit down and I noticed that Bee is staring at me with this very strange look.

"Um are u ok?" I ask raising my eyebrows.

"Why wouldn't I be okay," she say faking a smile and cupping her face with her hands. What going on with this girl. "I'm just confused why you haven't told me why your not okay." She say making me remember that I was supposed to tell her about everything.