𝑖𝑥

—♡︎—

—♡︎—

  My first instinct was to wipe my face in case I had any drool on the side, thankfully I didn't

  My first instinct was to wipe my face in case I had any drool on the side, thankfully I didn't. My vision was a little blurry due to the sudden awake. But the eyes never left mine as I started to fix my appearance.

"Is she okay?" I slightly hear blue eyes speak in a Italian accent,"did you-"

"Just shut up and watch her," I hear Antonio speak.

I regain my full vision and looked up to see a very handsome looking man. He had chisel jaw with a little mustache and with perfectly small lips. I would've never guess that he was Italian if it wasn't from his accent. He had a very light pale skin and his hair was a light brown. He looked very buffy likes he works out a lot.

He was leaning on the door, as his hands rested on my opened window. He made a slight smile as I looked at him.

"Hey sweetheart ," He says in his very strong Italian accent.

"Hi," I mumble. I was a little bit flustered at his appearance. I looked over to the driver seat to see Antonio staring at me.

"I have to go do something real quick, stay here" he says in a very serious tone.

"What no, you can't just leave me here," I say trying to unbuckle my seat beat before his big hand quickly stops me.

"It will only take a second I promise amore," he smiles tucking a strand of my hair behind my ear.
{my love}

I couldn't help but blush at his touch and words. I nodded my head indicating that's its okay. He nodded his head back and hops out the car straightening his suit so it didn't look messed up. My eyes following him as he walks over to my side, I see that blue eyes was now standing a little bit away from the my door. Antonio walks up to him grabbing his shoulder making him turn away as he whispers something to him. I hated when people told secrets around me, it made me only want to know more.