epilogue

I sighed out in relief as I closed the book I was reading, just as Mark pulled into the parking lot of UCLA. Just two years ago I thought I'd be dead by now. After my parents died, I thought everything would get better. It got worse. I found out Luke had cheated on me while he was on vacation, I had a fling with Jaden, behind Ethan's back. He got pissed, but I quickly ended things after he had found out. 

"Karli?" Amy asked from the passenger seat. "Yeah?" 

"You're gonna do great." 

"I second that!" Mark replied.

I unbuckled and grabbed my purse, "Thanks guys, now let's move it so I can see Mads!" 

The back of his car opened, revealing my suitcases filled with clothes and random cOllegE EsseNtIaLs. The three of us started to grab things at random. I grabbed the last suitcase-

"BOO!" 

"Holy fucking shit!" I dropped everything in my hands and turned to look who scared me while Mark and Amy laughed. 

"Maddie!" I rolled my eyes and kissed her. Oh yeah, I came out as bi. 

"Ready?" she asked, "More than ever," As we walked up to the dorms, I realized life may not be okay 24/7, but as of right now, I'm exactly where I need to be.

gah. I don't even know what to say right now. I had so much planned for this story, but then I realized that I need to move on from this plotline. I've had my original ass adopted by markiplier book up for 6-7 years now, and now that I've created a more decent one, I'm just ready to move on. Also, adopted by markiplier isn't that popular of a search, so I'm basically writing to like 3 people. Not that views matter so much that it dictates what I want to do, but ya feel me?

anyways, I have an ethan fanfic coming soon, and I wanna write a rodrick heffley one, I just need a plot for it. 

anywayz, thank you. ily