Chapter 24

Terrence's POV

"3,2,1 and perfect" pumalakpak si Lovely ng nagawa namin ng tama ni Sydney ang duo performance. I smiled softly at Syd na siyang nasa bisig ko ngayon... Looking at her smiling sweetly at me is one of my favorite thing.... I can't control myself that's why I gave her a peck on her forehead even though I know that Lovely is watching us.... She was shocked by my action and her cheeks immediately reddened... I find it cute though..

"Cute" I whisphered huskily...

"Ahem" kumawala na sa mga bisig ko si Sydney ng tumikhim si Lovely.

"I guess I have to leave then?" Lovely said, particularly teasing Sydney... Maybe because of embarrassment ay siniko ako ni Sydney in my lower abdomen... I groaned but she just stuck her tongue in reply... I chuckled in her childishness.

"I thought you're leaving?" I ask to Lovely when I noticed that she is just there, standing and watching us being flirty. Her mouth formed an 'oh'. She raised her two hands, like she's somewhat surrendering.

"Fine, I'll leave you two love birds alone" she rolled her eyes before leaving the room...

"Arghh" I groaned painfully when Sydney stomp my foot.

"What?" I smiled cunningly.

"You're harsh" she glared at me.

"No I'm not" I reasoned out. Pero hindi parin ito natinag at tinalikuran lang ako....

"Okay fine, I'm sorry" lumapit ako rito and gave her a back hug whilst kissing her cheeks softly. I can already feel her smile, meaning she's not angry anymore...

"I love you" I whisphered sweetly... Humarap siya sa akin and gave me a peck on the lips...

"I love you too" I smiled contently.

This is what I've been dreaming ever since. To get her back in my arms and to cherish every moments that I have and I'll have with her. Im just glad that I can make up for the times that we lost.... Bumitaw lang siya ng pagkakayakap sa akin ng biglang nagring ang phone ko... At first hinayaan ko lang ito.. But Sydney insisted me to answer the call, kaya napipilitan man ay bumitaw ako rito at kinuha ng phone na nasa coat ko...

It's my mom calling....

"I'll just answer it" pagpapaalam ko rito. She nod in response... But before going out, I once again gave her a peck on the cheeks.

"I'll be back shortly." I said before going outside to answer my mom's call.

"Yes mom?" Is the first phrase that I told her as soon as I answered the phone...

"YOU BRAT! HOW DARE YOU KEEPING ME IN THE DARK  IN THESE PAST MONTHS?!" Agad kong nailayo ang phone sa tenga dahil sa sigaw nito. When I realized that my mom is no longer shouting muli ko na namang inilipat ang phone sa tenga.

"Come again?"

"DON'T YOU COME AGAIN, COME AGAIN ME! TERRENCE JAVIER HUMMINGTON?!"

"What is it mom?" I boredly ask her while looking at my rolex watch... It's dinner time soon... I wonder if I can take Sydney in a date.

"Why did you lie to me?" I was shocked by my mom's choice of words.

"What are you taking about mom?" I confusedly ask her...

"You told me that you were not dating Reina! But why is the news telling me that you are already in a relationship? Huh? I'm your mom, but I am the last one to know what is happening to my only son?" Nagulat ako sa narinig..

"Wait. Mom, what are you talking about?"

"Oh stop pranking me. Terrence you're already caught in the act. So tell me, when are you going to introduce me to Reina?" Napahilamos ako ng mukha in annoyance.

"Mom, Reina. Is. Not. My. Girlfriend" I said emphasizing each word...

"Then, what was the news all about! I pinched the bridge of my nose bacause I don't know what to say...

"I have a girlfriend already" silence filled the phone on the other side. I did not wait for my mom's reply at inunahan ko na ito...

"I'll find time to introduce you to each other. For now, I have to go. Bye, mom. Love you" ibinaba ko na ang tawag at isinearch ang news na binabanggit ng mommy ko.

And she was right, there is a news about me and Reina being in a relationship... Who the hell is in their right mind to published this kind of news.

"I'll fucking sue whoever it is" Gathering my thoughts I immediately called my manager; Grace.

"Terrence, what a call?" I grimaced by just the mere hearing of her voice.

"Find the reporter who published the news and sue them" I gritted my teeth in anger. Natahimik pa ito ng saglit.

"No you're not" I hissed realizing what she means.

"You mean to say, you are the one who started it?!" I clenched my jaw to suppress my anger...

"Yes" Napapikit ako ng mariin.

"What the hell are you thinking?! We are not dating!! I'll immediately send a statement denying that scandal" I said firmly....

"You don't dare" ramdam ko ang galit nito sa kabilang linya.

"Oh trust me, I dare" I said in a challenging tone...

"You sure?"

"A hundred percent sure"

"Oh, so you mean to say, I can publicized a news regarding your sudden break up because of Sydney Chryslar Montengano as the third party" My eyes widened.

"You don't dare" I said controlling my voice and emotions.

"Oh trust me, I dare" napahigpit ang hawak ko sa phone. Grace immediately turned out the tables...

"Don't test my patience, Terrence. If you don't want me to ruin your career and her career" then she hung up the call... Due to my frustration, I kicked the wall behind me... Hard.

"There you are" agad kong kinalma ang sarili ng makita si Rjay..

"Thanks by the way" Pasasalamat ko rito referring on how he helps me to mend my relationship with Sydney. At first, I thought that he is my rival in love. But turns out that he's not..

"Don't thank me yet" galit ang tono nito. Kunot noo ko siyang tinignan.

"What do you mean?" Itinaas nito ang phone at ipinakita ang news about ne and Reina...

"Uhmm.. About that-" he cut me off...

"You must fix your mess first, before dating Sydney... If you failed too, then I'm sorry, I have to get her back" and with that ay tuluyan na itong umalis....

"I won't let that happen" I whisphered.

To be continued...

Date Published: March 3, 2021

(A/N: Tell me about your thoughts in this story. You guys are free to comment everything and anything. And  don't forget to vote and follow me on wattpad. Your vote inspires me to update faster. By the way, check out my story; 'Simple Life' and 'Someone To Fix Me' by clicking my profile. See you in the next chapter. Ciao)

"If you are looking for a super duper perfect story, then I am sorry because this is not for you. But you can give it a try. There's no harm in trying. Ps. No hate just love! *smiles warmly*" - SecureRules