New Book!!!

Coming Soon!!!

The Supertar's Multiple Personality

What people know is that they are only twins

What people know is that they are only twins.... But little did they know that there is another one who lives in overseas.... They are triplets.... Kianxin, Lianxin and Mianxin Feddletone....

Zhianscinth Lianxin Kim is a well-known superstar in Korea... She can act, sing and dances very well; she is an all around entertainer... For her point of view, she lives a perfect life because even though her biological parents abandoned her, there is still a family who whole-heartedly accepts her... Not to mention that she also develops a good relationship with her triplets sisters even for a fact that they are far from each other.... She cherish them so much to the point that she will do anything and everything to give everything they needed.... But this perfect life of her's was immediately shattered in just a blink of an eye....

In order to secure her triplet sister's career and future, she was forced to go back in the Philippines in order to pretend as the twins (not only one but two person at the same time)... All she thought is that everything is in order and going on smoothly.... Not until she met the mighty 'Mr. L' (Larkin Zenith Greystone) of Greystone Corporation... And at the same time, she also found out that this man is Mianxin's (Her eldest sister) 'ultimate crush'. And now she is trapped in this very very very complicated situation....

Will she able to pretend as the twins until her sisters successfully return? Or she will immediately be found?

Date Published: March 12, 2021

(A/N: Tell me about your thoughts in this story. You guys are free to comment everything and anything. And don't forget to vote and follow me on wattpad. Your vote inspires me to update faster. By the way, check out my story; 'Simple Life' and 'Someone To Fix Me' by clicking my profile. See you in the next chapter. Ciao)

"If you are looking for a super duper perfect story, then I am sorry because this is not for you. But you can give it a try. There's no harm in trying. Ps. No hate just love! *smiles warmly*" - SecureRules