Chapter 29

Terrence's POV

"Breaking News: The group TLG will now be postponing their supposed to be upcoming concert. According to an insider, the case has something to do with the issue between Reina & Terrence... Is it true that there might be a third party?" I'm fuming mad and my hand voluntarily throw the glass of vodka in the t.v. 

I desperately looked at my reflection in the broken screen... Nakatulala lang ako dahil hindi ko na alam ang gagawin... It's been three days since Sydney stopped calling me... Three freaking days!!! God knows how I miss her and how I wish I can see her right now...

My phone rings...

Hindi ko ito sinagot ng nakita ko ang recipient ng tawag.... It's Grace...

The door bell rings...

Wala sana akong balak na buksan ang pintuan but the person behind that door, won't just stop ringing the bell.... Hindi na ako nag-ayos pa ng sarili at walang pakealam na binuksan ang pintuan... I must look like a mess... A TOTAL MESS!!!

"Goodness, Terrence my babe! What happened to you? Why are you like that?" Narindi ang tenga ko just upon hearing Reina's shriek  voice... She is the last person I want to deal with for the day...

"What are you doing here?" I asked in a cold voice. Nakita ko kung paano ito lumunok at parang kinabahan... But she immediately plastered it with a smile... An annoying one, I might add...

"Of course, I have the right to meet my future husband" mas humigpit ang hawak ko sa door knob dahil sa narinig... I look at her with hatred in my eyes...

"Come again?" Nag-iwas ito ng tingin, pero kalaunan ay tumitig ito sa akin at binigyan ako ng nakakaakit na mga tingin... I grimaced...

"Terrence" she said in a menacing voice... Marahas kong tinanggal ang kamay niya ng subukan niyang hawakan ang dibdib ko...

"Stay the heck away from me!!!" I said emphasizing each word... She pouted that makes me more agitated...

"Then how about our baby?" I grabbed her collar forcefully... Inilapit ko ang mukha ko sa mukha nito...

"That's not mine" I said in a gritted teeth... She smirk...

"It's yours. I don't care if you believe it, but I'll make sure that the people will believe it. Specially that Sydney of yours... You're mine Terrence" I forcefully pushed her away and slammed the door in front of her face...

"Damn her" umigting ang panga ko dahil sa sobrang galit na nararamdaman... 

Then my phone rings... AGAIN!!!

"What do you want?" I asked even without looking at the recipient. It's obvious that's why...

"Is that how you talk to your manager, now?" Grace asked smugly...

"Get straight to the point" napahigpit ang hawak ko sa phone...

"Make an statement that you'll get engaged with Reina!" nanlaki ang mga mata ko sa narinig...

"NO WAY!"

"You don't have a choice, the president already called me... And he wants you to be responsible for her daughter"

"You're crazy"

"I'm not. I'm just following an order"

"You're sick!"

"Just do it!"

"Why are you even doing this?"

"That- you don't have the right to ask!"