3

PRIMROSE'S POV

I waited in the car, the other two came out shortly after I. "Wheres this wear house?" Stefan asked turning the car on. He briefly looked at me through the mirror in the car. "Doesn't matter... Just take me to the school and I'll move on." I said not looking at him. I was upset that Damon wasn't who mother said he was. In my dreams he was the hero of the story the one who could swoop in and save the day. Mother described him as heroic and gracious but he was horrid. How can he not want to save the women he was once in love with. I should have just dealt with it alone. At least then I would be with my mum dead or alive. I would be with her feeling safe in her proximity. I just feel on edge and hungry.

We pulled off and drove out of the woods. I could hear everything and it was quiet distracting. I guess that was a good thing because my mind kept drifting to Damon. The complete opposite of how he was in mums stories she would tell me about him growing up. She told me he didn't leave us simply set us free. And I believed her until I met him. He seems like the type to abandon his family. The out for him self type. I didn't understand why mum was so madly in love with the man. He was nothing special from my point of view. I watched the scenery out of the car go passed. We was only driving for a short while until Stefan slammed his breaks on. I looked out the front window. Scared because I had no clue what was going on. Damon? "WHAT THE HELL!" Stefan said angry. He ignored his brother and walked around to the back passenger door and opened it. "Slid across." He said nudging his head. So I did. He got in and Stefan began to drive again. I watched him as he watched me back. "Seatbelt." He told me "I'm a vampire." I said back knowing I wasn't going to die. "Seatbelt." He said firmly reaching over and doing it for me. I rolled my eyes but got on with it. Now he wanted to be father of the year. He was so confusing.

We drove a while I told Stefan where the wear house was. Apparently it was going to be a long trip. And I believed it. I was walking for a long while to find the school where I was told I could find Caroline who knew where Damon would be. Kathrine was right thank god because she seemed like the bitchy type and I wouldn't want to have to deal with her again. But then again she did seem fun and a little out there.  I went back to watching out the window of the car fields houeses and animals is all I could see as we drove. I didn't get bored though. This was more exciting than sitting looking at the back of Caroline's blonde head.

"How did you find all this out?" Caroline asked me. "I read some books... followed some clues spoke to some people." I shrugged. How else do you find things out. I thought to myself. Have times really changed that much?  "Who people." Damon asked. I could feel his gaze on me but I tried not to show it was bothering me. I always got told I had an intense look. Mother said it was the eyes of mine. They are very blue. Not the typical blue. Mother described them as oceanic. "Kathrine... And Bonnie... she's the new Bennet witch." I say with a shrug as it wasn't a big deal. Emily Bennet was the bennet of my time. But she died apparently. That's who I was originally looking for. Mother had her make our day light rings. Well hers first and mine a few years after. "Bonnie's our friend." Caroline said. "She helped you?" Stefan asked shocked. "Well not at first... but when I met her. I somehow convinced her." "It's the eyes." Caroline said. "Huh?" I said unsure of what she meant. "Your eyes, they make your story plausible." Stefan says. "My eyes?" "Unforgettable." Damon says softly. It was only the fact I had camp hearing that I had caught it. "They're the exact copy of Damons. It makes your story have some truth to it." She explains. I flick my eyes at Damon. Our eyes were kind of similar. Then I processed her sentence. My story? Is she for real! "My story... is true. And it's my life not a story." I spat out tempered. How dare she. Does she really believe I'd go to this extent to simply kill someone? I killed my first person when I was 12 I wouldn't drag it out this long!

CAROLINE'S POV
We had been driving pretty much from morning and we were no where near where we needed to be. It was going to be a long trip. But the long drive today meant we had no gas left so Stefan went to pump some gas whilst the rest of us stayed in the car.