13

PRIMROSE'S POV

I flew on a plane for the first time... Damon compelled a pilot to fly us home. The cars were being shipped over. Everyone was over this waste of a road trip and just wanted to be home. 

Home I didn't know where that was exactly. Home was the small village that has since been destroyed. Then it was with mum but she's since been killed and now... Now I don't know where I belong. 

I didn't say anything to anyone. I just assumed we'd get to mystic falls and we'd part ways. But Damon did say he wouldn't leave... technically he wouldn't be leaving if he was home... I would be leaving. I'm all confused about everything. 

We got picked up from the 'airport' by Elena's younger brother and some guy could Mat. He was pretty uninteresting but Damon told me to be nice... But he wasn't all the nice to Mat so I didn't understand why I had to pretend to be interested in his boring stories. I was in no mood to pretend to be interested either. 

We pulled up at the school, but then we kept driving to a different location on the land towards the back. I watched out the window as people my age and older ran around together smiling and laugh... maybe the school could be my home... Caroline said I still need to learn things. maybe thats an option.

"Welcome." Elena said as she helped me out. "To our home." She concluded. I looked up at the house, it was big... and old looking similar to the ones around in my time. It made me feel safe in a way the familiarity of it. "Mat will get your bags." Damon told me. "My bags?" "Yeah he'll bring them in for you... won't you." "Yeah... yeah." Mat said. I nodded and went with it following the couple inside. Caroline and Stefan just went in before us. 

"Here, we have something to show you." Elena says excitedly she went up the stairs. "What you waiting for, come on." Damon encouraged. I followed them up and Elena opened a door to a beautiful room. 

"Do you like it?" Damon asked

"Do you like it?" Damon asked. "Yeah it's nice." I said with a polite smile. Why were they showing me this? "We can change anything your not happy with." Elena tells me as we go farther into the room. "Why?" I asked. "Because it's yours." "Mine?" "Well you need a bedroom silly... You can't sleep on the couch for the rest of your life." I frowned again. "Unless you had other arrangements... we're not forcing you to stay." Damon says sitting on the big princess bed, I dreamt of a bed like this. "I didn't think you would want me to-"I told you, I'm not leaving this time." He said. I smiled at him... I got my dad back. 

"How did you get all of this done?" I asked looking around the room some more. "Well I called my brother and him and Rick and the girls put it together." "It used to be Stefan's office but he never used it." Damon informed me. I nodded. "Girls?" "Oh right... Lizzie and Josie... They live at the boarding house..." Josie... I met her, nice girl from what I can remember. I nodded following what they were telling me. 

I had my own room, in a nice house with my family. Me and my mum shared in the passed only having enough money for the one room in the village but we made it work. Now I had a room all to my selves that was as big as the village. I walked around running my hand across the soft sheets on the bed, they were way nicer than those at the motel.