Chloe

The picture is Chloe. I found this on the internet along with my other pictures.

~~~~~~~~

After I changed I asked if it looked like I had been crying. She nodded and put some concealer and blush on my face. She then gave me a hug and I returned the gesture.

"Don't worry. We'll get him back."She said with an evil smirk.

We both walked into the cafeteria holding our heads high. We bought lunch and started to walk. Chloe discreetly poured her drink on Jake.

"Hey, look everybody, Jake peed himself." Chloe shouted. We both ran at top speed. We ended up outside laughing our butts off.

"So, tell me about your self." She said.

"How about we play 20 questions?" I asked. She nodded.

I learned that she liked the color blue, loved painting, played the guitar, was single, and a lot of other random stuff.

~~~~~~

I discovered  that Chloe was in all of my classes, and she stood by my side the entire day, making sure that Jake and his friends didn't come after me again.

As the school day ended I said goodbye to Chloe and walked home. Lucky me.

When I  got home I decided to skype call Isabell.

~~~~~~
Short I know, but I wanted to update. So, do you like it? Hate it? Let me know! I'm open to constructive criticism.