Chapter Ten

###### WARNING: THIS CHAPTER TALKS ALOT ABOUT DEATH PLEASE DO NOT READ IF YOU ARE SENSITIVE TO THIS TOPIC.######

After the video we decided to go to Dunkin Donuts.  I decided that now that I made an actual friend, and that I got over the initial shock of my parents dying, that I woulld continue eating again.

"Welcome to Dunkin Donuts! What can I get you?" said the perky lady behind the counter.

"Umm...... I just want an oreo coolata." I said

"Me to" stated Rebekah.

"Two oreo coolatas, what size?" the lady asked us.

"Medium." we both said at the same time. What is this? Twin day?

We payed, took our drinks, and walked back to the orphanage. When we got inside a boy about my age walked up to us. He was tall, with quiffed brown hair and green eyes.

"Hey Rebekah. Who's the newbie?" He asked. The orphanage was originally an all girls orphanage, but the guy's orphanage burnt down. Most of the boys were sent to other towns, but a few were sent here.

"James, this is Sarah." Rebekah said. I waved and smiled. he winked at me causing me to blush, looking at my feet.

"So, Rebekah, is she as obsessed with Magcon and O2L as you are?" James asked.

"What's Magcon and O2L?" I asked.

"Okay, 1. I'm not obsessed, I'm just a really big fan. 2. Magcon and O2L are two groups of viners and youtubers. Sadly they both broke up. Anyway, bye James. I have to go show Sarah who they are." Rebekah said, already walking away. When we got in the room I saw it was already 7 O'Clock . We watched vines and youtube videos for about three and a half hours. They were really funny, and some of them were pretty cute too. After a while I decided to go for a walk.

"Hey, Rebekah, I'll be back. I need a break, my eyes are starting to hurt." I told her. She just nodded and kept watching the videos. Man, she really did love those guys. I walked out of our room only to be knocked over, hitting my head on the way down.

"Owwwwwww." I moaned. I looked up and saw that James was also on the floor. I guess that he was outside the door and I walked into him.

"Sorry." We both said. He smiled.

"Anyway, What were you doing infront of our room? Isn't your room on the other side of the building?" I asked, rubbing my head where a bump was starting to form.

"How do you know where my room is?"He asked

"Rebekah told me. Now answer my question!" I said, slightly annoyed that he had tried to change the subject. Not as dumb as you think I am. I thought.

"I came to see if you wanted to hang out, ya know, to get to know each other better. Now let's go get some ice for that nasty bump that was so ungracefully put on your head." And with that he lead me to a kitchen as I lightly giggled at his stupidity. We got an ice pack and I held it to my head. The next thing I know I was bing dragged through hallways and up a flight of stairs. When we got to the top of the stairs James openned a door and a rush of air came through. We both stepped out onto the roof and walked over to the railing. It was beautifull. It was about 11 O'Clock so it was dark out, but the moon gave of a silvery light, and there were no clouds so you could see every little star.

"So why are you  here?" James asks me.

"My parents died." I replied

"You know, you really are different. Most people come here with a big sob story on how they were left alone, but your not using the story to get pitty or attention. You just admit that they are dead, as if it is just one more reason to live your life as regular as possible." He said. I realized that he asked because he was used to hearing about these things and was only doing what most humans do, being a little curious. I also realized that he understood. That at one point, he lost his parents too.