Orphan.

"Hey." Isabell said, tears dripping down her face, as it popped up on my laptop screen.

"Hey,  what's wrong? Why are you crying?" I asked getting worried.

"My parents are fighting, Shawn broke up with me, and I haven't seen my best friend in three or four days." she whimpered.

"Well, I'm talking to you now, right?" I asked. She nodded. "And Shawn  is an idiot, so don't worry about him. You will find someone eventually. Till then eat some ice cream and watch some chick flicks." She smiled at that. "Now, What are your parents fighting about?" I asked.

I don't even know." She whimpered

"Just sit them down and have them talk it out without yelling. Clear anything breakable out of the room just incase." I said.

I heard a scream and she told me she was gonna go, and she would tell me how it works out.

I walk downstairs when the doorbell rings. My parents aren't home so I answered it. There was a female police officer standing on my porch.

"Can I help you?" I asked politely.

" I'm here to speak to a Sarah Craven. Can I come in?" She asked.

"Sure, and I'm Sarah." I introduced myself as we both sat down on the couch in my living room.

"Sarah, I'm here to inform you that there was an accident involving your parents and a bus. Your parents were confirmed dead on arrival. After looking through your records we saw that you have no other family. You will be put in the local orphanage and will stay there until you are either adopted or turn 18. You have two days to gather everything you need. You are only allowed two suitcases. You shall continue school as usual." She said as I began to cry. She gave me a hug and then helped me pack everything I would need. I sat down and watched tv, crying my eyes out.

PLOT TWIST. I didn't really know what to do with this chapter so I did something random. Sorry Its so short!