New house

Well, I should introduce myself. I'm Sarah, a fourteen year old girl, who currently has no idea where she is. I love music, art, and most of all books. I am a complete nerd when it comes to books. Any way, back to the story........

      I wake up to my mom shaking me awake.

      "We're here, why don't you check out the new house." She said. I sat up, unbuckleing myself, and got out of the car. I wipe the tears from my eyes and walk up to the house.

       The house was huge. I couldn'even desribe it. ( picture is the one at the begining of the chapter) It was beautifull. The grass was really green too, and there was a pool out back. I just lay in the grass and listen to my music. After a while my dad comes up to me.

      "Hey, honey. Your room is all set up, so you can go check it out if you want." He says.

       I check out my room, and it looked exactly like my old one. I decide to go to bed. It's been a long day.

***********************************

      Hey. So I wanted to say that I am litteraly very new to writting stories and my grammar sucks. If something is wrong leave a comment and I will edit it.

      Do you like my story so far? Leave a comment . And i appologize for the short chapters. They will get longer i promise.