Chap 10 part 1, Problem after Problem

It's been a few days since me and Louis made love. In those days I couldn't keep my eyes off him, he understands me and I understand him. As much as I wanted to hang out with him I couldn't. He's a busy animal who has a lot of responsibilities and it'll be something I have to get used to. Though recently when I do get to see him he's been acting odd, usually Louis is calm and collected, but now he's nervous and stressed and I have no idea why.

Right now I was heading towards the drama club and I was thinking of ways to talk to Louis so I can find out where his mind is at. Me being me I wasn't watching where I was going and I bumped straight into another student. " Oh my god I'm so sorry I wasn't paying attention, here let me pick up your things." Kneeling down I hastily gathered the students' belongings and as I looked up as if the world slowed down my heart dropped. " B-Bill.." To say the least we were both nervous in each other's presence it was awkward to see him. " H-Hi Y/n" Last time we spoke with each other was at the Black Market and our argument was huge. Bill hurt me in a way that I don't think I can forgive him. Biting the inside of my cheek I gave Bill's belongings back and moved past him, talking to him just wasn't an option. " Wait Y/n please let's just talk about the things I hate having you hate me." Turning to face him I press my finger into his chest. " I don't hate you Bill! I hate what you did and what you're continuing to do! I cherished our friendship so much and I miss what we had, but what you did it's hard to even look you in the eyes!" I can feel my heart rate rising and my breathing haggard. If I don't calm down I'll make a scene. I take a deep breath and compose myself. " Look Bill I don't know what else there is to talk about so please I think it's just best if we don't talk to each other." Right as I turn away, Bill tugs on my arm and forces me to face him, his face held a look of desperation. " I'll tell everyone that you an Louis had sex if we don't at least just talk about things, please Y/n don't make me do this please just give me another chance.." To say that I was shocked by what he said was an understatement, I was angry. How did he know? Did he see us that day? Did someone else see us? So many questions ran through my mind and I was beginning to panic. Even though I told Bill I no longer wanted to talk to him I knew I was only lying to myself. I still wish to be friends with him, but now things just have gotten out of hand. " You can't be serious B-Bill I know your desperate, b-but that doesn't give you a right to disrespect my privacy."

" This is the only way I'll get you to listen, I'll do whatever it takes." I have no other choice, I have to comply with his demands. " Fine we can tal-." Just as I was going to agree someone pulls me aside and they speak up. " Y/n you don't have to do a damn thing if you don't want to." Oh my god Legoshi. As if my prayers of being saved from this situation have been answered Legoshi comes. " Bill, what you're doing will only push Y/n away more your a dumbass if you think this will solve." All the things I wanted to say to Legoshi spoke for me. I thought that coming to school and making friends would be easy and peaceful, but all it's been is chaotic and damn stressful. The friends I have made I care so much about, but man all the drama that comes out of it is too much. Feeling the lump in my throat expand throughout my body I allow the tears to fall from my eyes and I break out into a cry. " Why...... why can't things just be normal. All I wanted coming into this school was to experience school life and make friends, instead I've gotten drama and traumatizing experiences." I can't take this, I have to leave. So I ran....................

Legoshi Pov

I yelled and yelled at Bill. I didn't care who heard me or if I was making a scene, what mattered more was me backing up Y/n and making sure she was alright. But in my rush to protect her I only made things worse. I can hear her footsteps start to run away from us and the subtle cries that escaped from her lips. All I did was sigh. I know I'll have to apologize later to her, but right now I had to deal with Bill. " Look Bill, I don't know what your problem is, but in case you haven't noticed Y/n isn't doing okay. She hasn't been the same since the black market which was your fault might I remind you and you threatening her is not going to make her better." Before I even came upon Bill and Y/n I was already angry so my blood was pumping.