I'm sorry..

I'm sorry that it's been so long since I updated no this is not a new chapter but don't worry I'm not done with the book yet there's plenty more you know that I want to write and I'm gonna get to it it's just I wanna let you know what's been going on in my life so far to just understand why I haven't been updating. 

I was in a relationship don't worry it wasn't like a bad one you know there was just problems and yesterday it just got to a point where you know my boyfriend well now ex-boyfriend just needed time he didn't want me around so he thought it was best if we split up prior to that we were already showing problems within the relationship and I was scared it was ending but I want what's best for him and I want him to you know be happy so if him wanting to leave me will help him then then I'll be ok. And I wish him the best.

I want to apologize to you guys because I let my relationship get in the way of you know things  that should be important and you know writing is now one of these things that I find so important to me now. I know you guys have been waiting a long time for me to update but right now I just need some time to process and find myself again connect with friends and get in a better mindset don't worry this is in the end of the story I'll come back I just hope you guys can understand and I just want to thank you guys for all the votes all the reads and the comments it makes me happy it really does.

Again I want to let you know chapter 10 part two Will be coming out soon it's in the works so don't worry I'm not gonna say it'll be the best but I'm gonna work hard on it for you guys again I hope you can understand and thank you for supporting this fanfic I really do appreciate it.

With that being said have a good day/night I hope you all are doing well and staying safe and feeling loved. ❤️