Update!!

Heyyyyy 😅 it's been a while..... I know I know it's summer and I totally should be pumping out chapters left and right but here I am and I've come up empty handed 😭.  I finished my first year of college and I passed my classes thank godddd so there's that lol but don't worry I still plan to continue this fanfic so don't be to sad or disappointed. At the moment I've been trying to get a job cause your girl is broke as helllllll lmao and needs the money 😂. Luckily I found a job and start soon actually so yayyyy. Chapter 12 is in the rough drafts at the moment and needs to be fixed here and there but I'll get it out to you guys when I have time I pinky dinky promise! In the mean time I have a fun little game you guys can do while you wait it'll also help me lol but it's up to you guys if you wanna participate. I'll give a list of questions and you guys give me your input.

How are you liking the story so far so you have a favorite chapter?

Who's your favorite character it could be one from the show or one that I have made and put in the story and why are they your favorite?

Who's your least favorite character and why?

If you can change one scene from any chapter which would it be?

Who in your opinion do you think Y/n should end up with?

Should Y/n and Bill make up and become friends once more?

Which characters would you like to hear more of in future chapters?

Okay guys hope you have funnnn thanks again for commenting and voting I appreciate it so much! If your interested in the art you've seen in this fic I have a tiktok dedicated to only art the link is in my bio lol. Have a nice day or night and hope to post chapter 12 soon!!!! 💜