Chap 12, Revealed Secrets will cause Sweet Revenge

Y/n Pov

Leaving home to go back to school was probably the hardest thing I had to do. Not only will I have to face all the problems that I left at that damned school, I'll be leaving grandpa again and he will be more worried than ever that I'm going back.

" Okay I think that is the last of it." I say as I put the last of my bags in the trunk of the taxi. " Are you sure you don't want me to come sweetie? I could rent a place that is closer to the school?" my grandpa says as he holds my hands tightly his eyes almost begging me not to go.

" No grandpa, it's fine, please don't trouble yourself and stay home. I'm worried too, but I'll have my friends and you know Legoshi will make sure that everything is okay." I reassure him with a gentle smile and upon hearing this he relaxes a bit.

" I will take care of Y/n you have my word and I will do my best to keep her safe sir." Legoshi holds his hand out and my grandpa shakes it and brings him in closer and tells Legoshi something though I can't quite make out what he said, but whatever it was left Legoshi stuttering his words and flushed which caused my grandpa to let out a chuckle.

Legoshi Pov

" I will take care of Y/n you have my word and I will do my best to keep her safe sir." I hold out my hand for Y/n's grandpa to shake. I have to be there for her, I just have to! Mr. Blossom takes my hand and gestures to come closer. " Yes sir?" I question for him to continue and in a whisper he says.

" I trust you will keep my darling safe, though Legoshi I gotta ask how long are you going to wait before you tell Y/n you like her? My goodness boy this whole visit I thought you were going to confess to her only for you not to. I much prefer you over that deer."

Choking on air I try to come up with words to respond only embarrassing myself more and I feel my face start to go red and that only causes Mr. Blossom to chuckle out loud and give me a firm pat on the back. " Alrighty I don't want to hold you guys up any longer." ushering us towards the taxi Mr. Blossom gives one last hug to Y/n. "Please call me Y/n if you need anything, even a text. I'm sure I can figure out how to reply." nodding her head she smiles and takes a seat in the taxi and I follow her giving one last look to Mr. Blossom and we both wave goodbye.

( Time Skip brought to you by Me lol!! " Hope you're feeling wonderful guys!")

Y/n Pov

It feels strange to be back in my dorm after everything that has happened. " The feeling of loneliness still hasn't changed." My eyes span the space of my room, nothing catching my gaze. " I should really decorate this room before it starts looking more and more sad." Just then there's a knock at the door and a note is slipped under the threshold. " What the?" Picking up the note I read the small message. " Please let's talk. I have something to tell you. Let's meet at our usual spot. - Haru"

Why didn't she just stay at the door? I would've let her in and we could have talked here. Well I guess I'll meet her after my classes, but first I have to settle things with Louis and remove myself from the drama club. Too many things have happened and it all started with that damn club. " All you have to do is just say you're leaving the drama club, say your goodbyes and move on." I tell myself as I look in the mirror and get ready to leave.

Walking down the hallways I begin to feel nervous as I get closer to the club. Will the other members question why I'm leaving? What if Louis doesn't allow me to leave? Would he make a fuss? Turning the corner before I even realize what's about to happen I bump into someone and they fall hard onto the floor. " Oh my goodness I am so sorry I didn't mean to bump into you that harshly I wasn't looking where I was going can you forgi- Louis?"