Ch 10: The Very First Game Part 1

The sun was bright and the field was green

Unfortunately for Xiaojun, it will be a great day only if it wasn't the first day of the Games.

All the tributes, perfectly clad in black tracksuit with a logo of a howling wolf at the back of it, occupied themselves by making small exercises, stretching their muscles while waiting for the arrival of their respective Cities trainers and the host Leeteuk.

Xiaojun looked around before he started stretching as well. While the others stretched to prepare for the Games, Xiaojun stretched to avoid feeling sleepy.

Weirdly, he felt more exhausted in the here, Capital City despite having a good night sleep than what he felt after working long shift at hospital back in the Gray City where he was obviously deprived of sleep.

Xiaojun purposefully chose to stay alone, behind all other tributes. Solar, at first had stayed next to him but she immediately went to Yoona once Yoona called her to join the others.

But not before she gave him a guilty look to which he raised an eyebrow in response.

Guilty for what?

They're in the Games to compete not to play Barney and Friends anyway.

Leeteuk arrived, wearing a full green suit. Bambam followed right behind him, along with other trainers.

Unlike other trainers, Bambam's eyes, wasn't on his tributes but rather, on Leeteuk's ugly suit to which he found hard to accept. He curse whoever the designer in Capital City that possesses such an insulting sense of fashion.

After leaving a deep sigh, Bambam again released a sigh when his line of vision falls onto Xiaojun. Why did the tribute assigned to him this time has to be someone so difficult?

What a difficult life he's living!

"Good morning everyone. Hope you guys are ready for the Games. I'm going to explain the rules first but first thing first, you have to form a group. It doesn't matter as long as you are not alone because this task needs teamwork. So, please form a group now."