Hiatus (Sadly😔)

I can't believe I have to post this but I think it will be unfair to my readers if I did not inform this in advance.

My updating chapter schedule has been very irregular because of my studies (I think nothing takes up your time more than studying, esp if you're in college stuck with strict lecturers or teachers, and if you are, then good luck from the bottom of my heart).

Whenever I thought of writing while I'm having my break, I ended up being occupied with something else. Writing is something that I enjoy a lot so despite me saying these words, I have no intention of abandoning this story. So, don't worry your pretty head. This story will stay here for as long as you want.

I'm really touched to receive messages asking for an update while respectfully asking me to take a break if I'm busy at the same time.

You must have been anticipating this story a lot. So sorry I could not give you an update at the moment but I hope you can find other good stories here that can captivate your heart just like this story.

That's all from me. I hope all the best to you guys. Stay strong. Stay happy. Thank you for reading this and I hope I will get the chance to write anytime soon. Bye bye and have a nice day/night wherever you are👋🏻🤗.