Ch 2: Reaping Ceremony

Xiaojun clenched his jaw and balled his fists in anger upon witnessing one of his patients throwing a tray filled with food to an intern student who thankfully had fast reflex, quickly ducked down to prevent the tray from hitting his face

It was not the first time the Old Master Bai causing ruckus and being rude to the staffs of the Dream Hospital. As an alpha from the Capital City, he got off being mean to all the omegas and betas working here without a single speck of guilt.

Previously, he kicked up a fuss not wanting to be injected by Xiaojun. After nearly 12 hours on duty treating critical patients coming from the End City, Xiaojun's resolve crumbled and he finally snapped.

"You, old man! Why do you come here if you don't want to get treated? You know what? Just to go back to your city and bid your time to die."

Xiaojun yelled at the old alpha who flinched for the first time ever since he got treated in this City. I mean, who wouldn't? No one would expect an omega to scream rudely at an alpha and to a noble alpha at that.

Accustomed to being scolded by Old Master Bai, Xiaojun expected to be yelled back but the old alpha merely stared at him with blank expression. Instead, the old man quitely pulled the blanket and closed his eyes.

Xiaojun's face burned red in embarassment for losing his cool when he was on his job but when he looked at the glass separating the room to the hallway, every single nurse who were all watching him from the counter outside the room gave him a thumbs up. At least he had done the right thing.

However, Xiaojun should know better that Old Master Bai would be back to his rude self in no time. This time, his anger was directed to the final year medical student under Xiaojun's supervision, the soft boi, Na Jaemin.

Xiaojun stomped his feet angrily when he heard the commotion from Old Master Bai's room. He was about give his piece of mind to the old man but was stopped by Na Jaemin who quickly pulled Xiaojun away from the source of his anger.

 He was about give his piece of mind to the old man but was stopped by Na Jaemin who quickly pulled Xiaojun away from the source of his anger

"Why? Why not let me scold the old man? He nearly hit you." Xiaojun shook Jaemin's shoulder, a bit pissed at the omega's too kind nature.