Ch 6: The Rebellious Cities' Interview (Part 2)

Before you start, I want to say sorry for leaving this book for long. I had the passion for it but my time does not allow me. Thank goodness I had made this chapter in advance in case I couldn't update on time. Thank you for clicking on this story and I hope you enjoy it. As usual, don't forget to vote and add your comment ok. Anyeong :)

*****

NEO CITY

NEO CITY

"Taemin, which City in the Neozone Kingdom is the best City to you?" Key asked while raising his eyebrows

"Obviously our beloved Neo City." Taemin answered, shrugging his shoulders as if it was the most obvious thing on the planet. If the Capital City thinks that he had started to fall in love with their City, never.

"True. That's why I'm so happy that our dearest juniors, Hendery and Jamie are here. How are you guys?" Key greeted his juniors loudly with surprise hugs and sloppy kisses on both of their cheeks.

"Great. Great. Here goes my chance to introduce myself." Hendery replied while rubbing cheeks to get off the excess saliva from Key's kisses.

"Get used to it, Hendery. Gosh, I'm so excited with you guys here. You want to introduce yourself, dear?" Key good naturedly rolled his eyes at his beloved dongsaeng before asking. 

"Alright, hyung. Hey, guys. What's up? I'm Hendery. Feel like you've seen me somewhere? Well, I'm quite famous. You must have seen one of my Trending videos then but have you guys followed me? No. Then what are you waiting for? Go. Go. Follow me this instant, okay."

"Hey. Hey. This is an interview, not a self advertisement, you little. How did you became so shameless like this huh?" Taemin said while shaking his head in disbelief.

"Since I've been working on my own, hyung. It's hard to get by without being a pain in the ass to people these days, hyung," Hendery smirked. Jamie laughed when Key nearly threw a pillow (meant for decoration) towards Hendery.

"Yeah. Then you got yourself unlucky in the Games and you will be one suffering pain in the ass." Taemin answered. He shuddered reminded of the times the Games were bloody battle. It was the dark times.