Epilogue

*Four years later*

So here we finally are. I've told you my story of how love can be so infinite that it can destroy all evil. My life has sure had some ups and downs, but looking back, there is nothing that I would change about my life, except for the fact that I didn't live with my parent's for seventeen years. I will never forget what George and Athena Holland did and I won't ever forgive them, nor will Henry and Victoria. They are their own children.

"Oh Lyla, you look so beautiful." Mum gushed at me as I ran my hand down my dress.

"Thanks Mum." I smiled at her. Her eyes were beginning to well up with tears for about the fifth time today already and it was only midday. The rest of the day was yet to come.

"Oh you're very welcome honey." Mum smiled warmly. I never thought four years ago that I would ever be this close with Astoria Malfoy, my actual Mother. But we had bonded so much and I loved her dearly.

"Darling, it isn't too late to change your mind you know. You're still young, just twenty one, you've got a whole life ahead of you and you could do this some other time." Dad stood in the doorway, smiling a little, but also looking a little sad.

"Draco don't be silly. We were twenty one when we married. Lyla loves him and you may not like it, but she does." Mum rolled her eyes at Dad who just sighed. He must have told me around ten times that I didn't have to do this just yet but I wanted to.

"I want to do this Dad." I told him. Of course I did, otherwise I wouldn't be stood in a dress. He nodded once and gave me a warm smile.

"I'm going to sit down darling! Good luck, I love you!" Mum grinned, kissing my cheek and then scurrying out of the room.

"I'll go and fetch Lola, Lily, Rose and Victoria." Dad told me. I nodded once and looked at my reflection in the mirror again. Did I look good enough? Maybe I didn't, maybe I should've picked another dress! I rested my hand's on my forehead in frustration. I was overthinking everything now. The dress was perfect, it had taken me ages to choose it and it was the one as soon as I saw it on the rail.

"Oh my merlin." Lola, Lily, Rose and Victoria had walked into the room all gaping at me.

"Elle, you make me so jealous! You were beautiful before and now you look like an angel!" Lily cried, rushing over and inspecting the dress more closely.

"James Potter is one lucky man." Lola grinned at me.

"He knows it as well." Rose agreed, laughing.

"You look absolutely stunning Elle." Victoria smiled. I never imagined in a million years that I would have Victoria Holland as one of my bridesmaid's. Over the four years since the battle had happened, I had gotten to know her really well and she was now one of my best friends as well as my cousin. She had changed for the better.

"Thanks Vic." I smiled.

"Lyla, it's time." Dad told me from the doorway where he was stood. Lily, Rose and Victoria all let out a little squeal and followed Dad out of the room.

"I'm proud of you you know. I don't think I've ever told you before." Lola smiled at me through the mirror behind me.

"You haven't" I grinned "I'm sorry it didn't work out between you and Luke."

"Don't be silly, it was a mutual decision and he's in love with Anna. I'm in love with Kieran and we're both happy." She smiled.

"I'm glad." I told her.

"Now stop time wasting and let's go! Don't want to be late to your own wedding!" Lola rolled her eyes and passed me my bouquet. I took a deep breath and followed Lola out of the room, my dress trailing along behind me.