Chapter 21

I woke up merlin knows how many hours or days later on an extremely cold floor. I was unbelievably hungry and everything was eerily quiet. I slowly sat up and immediately noticed that I was no longer in the broom cupboard, I had been brought somewhere else.

"Go steady Elle, you'll hurt yourself." I heard an extremely familiar voice.

"Lola?" I asked, a small amount of excitement rushed through me.

"Yeah it's me." She replied. I looked up to see that Lola was sat by the wall next to me, her hands chained to the wall.

"Where are we? What happened?" I asked, looking alarmed at Lola hand's.

"We're in the dungeons in Hogwarts. They came, the Death Eaters, Ukara. But so did the Auror's and everybody's family. I was helping to protect James, like you told Harry to do, but they caught me and now here I am, with you." She told me with a small smile.

"Oh no, no! This can't be happening. Lola, they're going to kill-"

"James we know, he's got the greatest protection at the moment Elle." She smiled.

"How long have I been out?" I asked her.

"About five hours. They brought you here and locked you up, then threw me in here too." Lola sighed.

"This wasn't meant to happen, I'm so sor-"

"Don't you dare apologise Elle! This isn't your fault!" Lola told me.

"I feel like an idiot for going with them." I sighed.

"You thought that they were your parents though. This isn't your fault." Lola told me.

"You know?" I turned my body around to face her.

"Yes, everybody knows. Ukara announced it to everyone after she told us who she was. She told us that they had 'Lyla Malfoy' captive, which obviously confused us all as nobody knew who you were. But Astoria, Luke's Mum, collapsed to the ground and beginning howling. They really love you Elle. Then Ukara explained it, and Luke nearly passed out." Lola smiled a little.

"I can just imagine Luke's reaction." I laughed a little.

"Do you want me to start calling you Lyla now then?" Lola asked.

"No, but I'm not Perenelle anymore either. Elle still works, it's the first letter of my name. But if you want to call me my first name, then I'm Lyla." I smiled. I had already made my mind up when I was sat in the Holland dining room that I was now Lyla or Elle.

"Lola! Elle! Can you hear me?!" Luke's voice rang out through the dungeons.

"Yes! We're in here!" Lola yelled for me because I didn't have the energy.

Seconds later the door swung open revealing Luke, Fred, Albus, Scorpius, Rose, Lily, Hugo and Melanie with their wand's held high. They all ran forward except for Melanie and Hugo and undid our chain's.

"Jesus Elle you look like crap." Fred grinned at me.

"Good to see you too Fred." I rolled my eyes as he helped me up.

"You really know how to make a girl feel special don't you Fred?" Lola rolled her eyes and quickly threw herself into Luke's arm's.

"Oh Elle! Thank god you're okay!" Lily ran forward and engulfed me into a tight hug.

"It's good to see you Elle, we brought you these." Rose grinned, holding out my wand and a glass of pumpkin juice.

"Thank you Rose." I smiled and gave her a small hug.