Chapter 8: The Vows

Huh? What vows? I thought you were a teenager. Yes, I am aware and this chapter is very very very cheesy and teenager-y.

So the vows were our vows to each other. We were going to stay together forever and whenever I used to say together forever he used to complete it by saying, "Forever isn't enough" He always said that he wanted more than forever with me and it wasn't enough for him, but anyways we are here to discuss the vows.

The vows were almost like the wedding vows but we weren't technically married so you could just call them promises till the day we could actually get married officially. Now you may call us childish and won't believe it but I don't regret anything with him, not a single thing throughout the whole book. Everything resulted in our relationship growing stronger and stronger.

We promised on the 10 directions (north, south, east, west, north-east, north-west, south-east, south-west, up and down), the 5 elements, the god before us and our love to be together forever, through thick and thin, through illness and health, until the day we die and maybe beyond death too.

We abided it. For a long long time, until that day.

{Preferred Background Music: You Are The Reason: Calcum Scott}