Chapter 17: I am not giving up.

I went home all happy and excited. I opened the memory box. I believe in what a person writes down or types down more than what they would say. Because when we say things we say it from our heart and that is the beauty of the heart and spontaneity of the speech but when we write down, we reason it and then a logical long term answer comes out of it. The perfect way to write is to keep flowing what you feel and therefore writing down what your heart narrates. This is what results in a beautiful paragraph or a story but as we grow up the spontaneity in writing is hindered by reason. I had this one chocolate box on the inner wrapper of which he had written: 'I know I am too stubborn and overprotective and I am sorry for that. I am totally mad over you! You are my everything. I don't wanna loose you. If you wanna leave me then you are free but I'll always wait for you.'

He wrote what his heart wanted to write. Even in the birthday card he made for me, there were the same lines. I always believed that what the heart wishes can fade but never vanish, all it needs is some repair work and polishing and it's as good as new. I was not giving up. Somethings are too precious to be lost without a good fight.

{Preferred Background Music: I'll Wait-Kygo, Sasha Sloan}