𝑆𝐸𝑋

Sangwoo and Atsumu have been going out for about a year now. They met back in high school when sangwoo went to one of Atsumus games. Today is the first date they are gonna go on since forever. Sangwoo has something special planned for atsumu. Atsumu likes raccoons so they're gonna go to a junk yard and catch raccoons. Rabies doesn't matter to them. "Atsu babe, get ready, we're gonna go on a date" Sangwoo said as he got up off of the couch. "ok" Atsumu replied as he want to their shared bedroom.

30 minutes later he came out in a banana costume. "I hope you don't mind the fit, it's for special occasions" Sangwoo blushed as he saw his little bee in a banana costume. "You look gorgeous" He said and grabbed Atsumus hand, walking off to the car. Once they got in the car Atsumu asked where they were going. "We're gonna go to a junk yard to fetch raccoons for us" Atsumu lit up at the word raccoon. He loved racoons. "Omg Sangwoo! That's so romantic!" Atsumu yelled as he put his musty feet in the dashboard. "I know it is, only the best for my little bee".

They arrived to the junk yard and got out of the car. They both personally knew the person who works there so they can get in easily. "Hello deku!" Atsumu said as he walked up to the worker. "Hello you two, here for a date?" He asked while throwing away the orange peel he was eating. "Mhm! We're gonna find some raccoons!" He looked at them with an ugly ass smile. "Have fun" he then opened the gate and let the 2 nastys inside. Once they got in they saw a raccoon immediately. "Look Sangwoo!" Atsumu yelled and grabbed the raccoon. "That was easy" Sangwoo said as he pat his head. "Let's name him Osamu"

Words:318
I made this a couple months ago so whatever lol
But today's date it Easter. Idk the actual date