Hypocrite

I Imagine Tsukishima being a homophobic homosexual so that's all this is lol
——

"Tsukki! Wait up!" Yamaguchi runs up to his boyfriend, grabbing his hand when he reaches him. Tsukishima stops waking.

"Good morning Tadashi" He moves his hair out of his face and kisses his forehead. Yamaguchi giggles and pecks Tsukishima's cheek. "Good morning Tsukki!~"

Tsukishima smiled at him and grabs his hand, putting it in his pocket. They started walking to school. Since it was early in the morning they decided to take the scenic way there.

They got to the park. It was cherry blossom season so the park was painted in pretty pinks and whites. Yamaguchi was over the roof excited about the cherry blossoms.

"Tsukki, It's cherry blossom season!"

"I know that Tadashi"

"Can we get some Cherry blossom snacks after school!?"

"Of course we can" Yamaguchi jumped up in joy and kissed his cheek. Tsukishima blushed and averted his gaze.

—At School—

The couple finally arrived at school for morning practice. The breeze was great and they felt content. Until the Kagehina duo came.

"I won!"

"No you didn't Boke!"

Tsukishima groaned at their stupidness. Yamaguchi just laughed being the kind human he is. After bickering for a while they finally apologized to eachother and kissed. Tsukishima was shocked and disgusted.

"That's fucking nasty"

"TSUKISHIMAAAAA, YOURE GAY TOO!"

"So what shrimp? It's fucking nasty"

Yamaguchi looked up at his boyfriend, hurt obvious in his eyes. He pouted at Tsukishima and grabbed his arm. Tsukishima felt guilty making his Baby sad.

"Gomen Dashi~" He hugged him and kissed his forehead. Yamaguchi looked up and shook his head, touching his lips.

"Here Tsukki"

Tsukishima chuckled and leaned down to kiss his boyfriend, giving him a quick peck. Yamaguchi wasn't happy with just that and leaned up to give him a better kiss.

Tsukishima obliged and kissed him, wrapping his arms around his waist. He pulled his closer and tilted his head to the side, trying to deepen the kiss. They pulled apart and looked at eachother, Yamaguchi as happy as ever.

——
lol i updated, I have some other ideas but I'll just get this done for the most part.
Words: 369
Date: 12/30
Edited