Birthday partys and Star gazing

Fluff you hoes 😼

꧁ᴛsᴜᴋɪsʜɪᴍᴀ's ᴘᴏᴠ꧂

For as long as I've known Yamaguchi, he's never celebrated his birthday. Well technically he doesn't. From the year I met him on HIS birthday he would come over to my house and make me strawberry shortcake. Of course I loved it but every time I ask about it he just shrugs it off or says I'm all he needs.

Wich is sweet, yes but he needs to Atleast celebrate his birthday once right? Yamaguchi is always alone most of the time though. His mom is always on business trips and his dad works over seas.

I want to make his 16 birthday Special. Even though I know by at least 11 o'clock he'll be here saying that he's brought strawberry shortcake for me and he's got ME a present. He always Denys when I offer gifts even if it's his birthday? But this year is gonna be different.

I'm going to have Hinata, Kageyama, Noya and Tanaka distract him while the rest of the teams helps me set up the party at his house. I picked them to distract him since I don't think they would
Be much help in decorating.

"Ok you guys, remember not to bring him back here until I text you ok?"

"Yessir!" Hinata Exclaimed and starts rushing out the door wiring the other 3 close behind. After they left I assigned them all jobs. Suga will be ordering the cake, Asahi with food since I've heard he can cook, Kino, Narita and Enno will be helping me with decorations and Daichi with Getting him some presents.

"CMON YAMAGUCHI!" Hinata exclaimed, pulling Yamaguchi to a store in the mall.

"I have to get to Tsukki's house Hinata, so I can make him his cake"

"Why for him though? ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY"

"It's kinda personal but I've never really not spent a birthday with Tsukki ever since I met him. Even if his family is out of town my dad would pay for my ticket or anything I need just so I could spend my birthday with Tsukki"

"That's extra cringe"

"I know, Tsukkis just always been with me yknow?"

"I guess so, I don't have a best friend like that but Itll work!"

Time skip

"Cmon hurry up! Yamaguchi will be here soon!" I  yelled at everyone, I was super anxious and didn't want to mess anything up.

All the decorations we're star themed and the food was Strawberry themes and there was a whole plate of just soggy French fries for him. Everything was perfect.

"Guys he's coming!" Asahi said as he want to hide with everyone else. Hinata told Yamaguchi to go home and get some stuff to spend the night so that's when we started to hide.

Yamaguchi knocks on the door, no answer.
He knocks again, still no answer.
He then decides to just open the door.

"SURPRISE!" Everyone yells at him when he turns the lights on. I walk up to him and hug him

"Happy birthday Baby" He then starts crying. "Hey, hey, what's wrong?" I question. "S-sorry Tsukki, it's just I never celebrated my birthday sense my m-mom died, he have the same birthday" I looked at him surprised, If I knew that I wouldn't have thrown him a party.

"I'm so sorry baby, I didn't know that" I hug him and pick him up by the thighs, sitting him on my waist. "Alright, let the party begin I guess" I said and everyone cheered.

Everything was going well. There was no problems and Yamaguchi seemed happy. It was finally night time and He went onto the balcony in my room. He sat on one of the chairs and looked at the sky.

"What is it baby?" He looked at me then moved to my lap. He hugged me and sighed. "I just miss my mom, she was a great woman" He looked at me and kissed my cheek. "Well you have me and the team now, even though they all suck and I'm the best one" He laughed at that and gave me another hug. I hugged back.

He stopped hugging me to look at the stars. When we were younger we used to always go up here and look at the constellations. He loved them, now that's become a distant memory.

——
YAY, sorry if it's shitty, I can't write well when I feel rushed. ANYWAYS HAPPY BDAY TO THE LOML 😻😻😼😼💞❣️❣️🥺💖❣️

Words: 746
Date: 11/10