Ew whos this?

This is kinda like Jealousy but a different scenario
——

Yamaguchi was waiting outside for his boyfriend when someone came up to him. He was a little buff and a couple inches taller then Yamaguchi but not as tall as Tsukishima. He had black curly hair and a steak of it was dyed blue.

"Hey Yamaguchi"

Yamaguchi looked up from his phone with a questionable look on his face "Yes Ichi?"

"U-Uh Will you g-go out with-" He was cut off by the one and only, Tsukishima Kei walking up behind him.

"Hey Baby" He wraps his arms around Yamaguchi and kisses his head. Yamaguchi giggled and leaned up to kiss his cheek.

After their greeting Tsukishima looked the guy up and down. Scowling at how his hair looked. "Eww, Who's this?"

The guy stepped back with a hurt look on his face. "I-I'm Ichiro, and you are?" Tsukishima scoffed but answered him anyways.

"Tsukishima Kei, and this is MY BOYFRIEND, Yamaguchi"

"I-I know who he is, I was about to ask him a question to"

Yamaguchi looked at the guy and smiled, Making both of the boys blush. "What did you wanna ask Ichi?"

"Well umm" he paused and looked up at Tsukishima. Tsukishima on the other hand was giving him a death glare. "Nevermind, it wasn't an important question anyways! See you in class tomorrow Yamaguchi" he waved and walked off.

Tsukishima smirked and kissed Yamaguchis cheek. Yamaguchi blushed and kissed him back.

"You do know he was going to confess to you right?"

"Again?! Wow, I guess I can't tell"

"Yeah, it pisses me off that they're trying to take you away from me" He pouted and picked Yamaguchi up.

"Hey Tsukki! P-Put me down!"

"Nope, I wanna hold your cute self in my arms for a couple minutes"

"Tsukki!"

——
Umm yeah, I posted Ik. Anyways sorry not sorry it's short, I just wanted To get this done since i started it and forgot what I was gonna write. Lol bye- kaz
Words: 369
Date:12/26
I'm mad at myself for not writing anything for Christmas, but I was forced to go hiking yesterday and it got me really tired-
Edited