Viral

Actually fluff this time ✨
~Yamaguchi POV~
(sorry is this is short)
I was just scrolling through tik tok on my phone during practice like normal. Until I came across this one video. This guy has a crush on his best friend right? So the trend is that you kiss them to see if they kiss back. But if they don't like you back you can say it's for tik tok. I find that very smart. I went to check the guys next post,then I saw him and his bestie were now dating. I wonder if this will work on Tsukki.

"Tadashi"
"What is it Tsukki?"
"Do you want to come over to my house for a sleep over?"
"Of course Tsukki!"
"Ok,practice is over so cmon"
"Coming Tsukki!"

Tsukki's so perfect. He's smart,good looking, has good posture. Everything people want in a boy friend. Yet he turns everybody down. Even this one really hot GUY from our class confessed to him. Tsukki did hesitate before answering, but that's maybe because a guy has never confessed to him. But he was polite about it instead of saying plain out no. Wich would by really nice of him because gay people don't get respect when they confess. I really hope Tsukki swings that way. Even in the littlest bit.

"TADASHI!"
"O-oh umm What is it Tsukki?"
"You were spacing out again"
"Gomen Tsukki!"
"Anyways were here"

When we got inside Akiteru came running to greet us. Before he could Tsukki Grabbed my hand and Ducked under him. "Sorry Akiteru" "It's ok Yamaguchi" he said that with a smile and plopped on the couch. While Walking to Tsukki's room,he was still holding my hand! *insert blushing face* Once we got there is when I think he noticed.

"Sorry Tadashi"
"It's Ok Tsukki!"
"Cmon we have to study"
"Ok Tsukki!"

About half an hour in,Tsukki let me take a break for about 20 minutes. I got on my phone and started scrolling through tik tok again. I saw another video with kissing your best friend. Then probably the best idea came into my mind! What if I try this in Tsukki? Sure I dunno if he swings that way but,if those goes wrong I can tell him it was for TikTok.

I then got up and set up my phone when he wasn't looking at me. I put one of my air pods in my ear so I know when the music starts or ends. I pressed play and go! I walked over to Tsukki and tapped on his shoulder. He looked back up at me confused. " what is it Tadashi?" I then got on his lap. "E-eh? T-Tadashi what are you d-doing?" He looked super flustered. That's good on my point. I then kissed him. Tsukki Tasted like Strawberry's! He then kissed me back?! After a couple seconds I broke the kiss.

"Tsukki, I like you"
"I like you to, Tadashi"

I then gave him a big hug. Tsukki really doesn't like hugs so I'm a little surprised he hugged me back. After a bit the music stopped. Wow that really happened in one minute?  Nest minute of my life then. I got up off of Tsukki's lap and walked over to my phone to watch the video. When I was watching it I realized Tsukki new it was there!

"Tadashi,why were you recording it?"
"Gomen Tsukki"
"Why Tadashi?"
"Ok so there was this one trend where you kiss your best friend right? So I saw it as an opportunity to kiss you"
"Anything else?"

"If you didn't like me back I could have just told you it was for TikTok"
"Why do you think I don't accept love confessions Dumbass?"
"Because you don't like them?"
"Because I'm gay"
"Ohhh,wait what?"
"Do you remember that one time a guy confessed to me?"
"Yea he was hot"
"Whatever, he was cute but that's the day I realized I liked you. If I didn't I probably would've accepted his Date offer"
"Well good thing you didn't right Tsukki?
"Right Tadashi"

And I finished I have two other ideas that ima add on to this book so ima work on those later maybe. My first fluff (ω) anyways form now on ima put the date a made these  because why not?- Senpai
9/29/20