Jealousy

Fluff for the soul 🤸💕
——

Tsukishima, never saw himself as the jealous type. But what could you expect when your boyfriend since middle school was talking to someone else? Of course he trusted Yamaguchi with his life. He just didn't want other people near him.

Like normal Yamaguchi was waiting In the hallway for Tsukishima to come out of his class. He normally took forever since he NEEDED to organize his stuff, as he says. He finished up and started walking outside, only to find Yamaguchi talking to someone else outside.

'Oh that's Kouyami, whys he talking to him?' He thought, he also started to get pissed.

"So what did you need from me Kou?"

"I actually just wanted to ask you a question" He blushed and looked towards the floor. Yamaguchi being the oblivious person he was, didn't get the memo.

"Oh sure, ask away!" What pissed Tsukishima off the most is that almost everyone knows that he's dating Yamaguchi. He's grown quite popular and decided to tell people about it. But girls still confessed to him. They said they could supposedly 'Turn him straight'.

He never really cared though. He always shut them down and it was kind of funny when they would get pissed off. But he was a little nicer to the ones who said they just wanted to get it off their chest. Since they respected that he was dating Yamaguchi.

"Well um-" before he could say anything, Tsukishima came up behind Yamaguchi, putting his arms around his waist. He kissed his head and looked up, glaring at the guy.

"Oh hey Tsukki!~"

"Hey Tadashi. Oh sorry, we're you gonna say something Kouyami?"

"A-actually no, Nevermind"

"That's what I thought, now fuck off" Then he ran away. A lot of people were intimidated by him, because of his height and the fact he could ruin there high school life by one single rumor. Yes he knows that's an asshole move but they deserve it.

"Tadashi, you do know he was going to confess to you right?"

"Oh really?! Wow I've been getting a lot more confessions recently!"

"Guess they realized how pretty you are~"

"Oh stop it Tsukki! They probably just like me now since they know I'm dating you!"

"It's a luxury to date me now I guess, you must be one lucky person huh?"

"Yup! Let's hurry up! We have to go check on the first years to make sure they aren't causing trouble with Hinata and Kageyama!"

"You've become a lot like daichi yknow"

"Yeah, but you better start being more motivated in practice, or no kisses and cuddles when we get home!"

"That's not fair Tadashi!"

"Yes it is now let's go!"

——
Yay I finished this, sorry my shots are more short now, I just wanna get all my drafts done- kaz
Words: 480
Date:12/12
(Lol it's Yamaguchi day)