Personality switch?

Doesnt really have a genre, but I'll say fluff Ig

~3rd Person POV~

This morning, Kei woke up feeling super happy. That wasn't normal for him. He would normally wake up disappointed that he even woke up. Recently he started dating Yama Though. So that may be the issue.

Wait, Yama? Kei thought. "Must be nothing" he said while stretching. When leaving his house he even said by to Akiteru.

"Good bye Akiteru!"

"Goodbye Kei?"

Kei's mom and Akiteru looked at him dumbfounded.

"Is he alright mom?"

"I'm not sure"

On his way to school he stood at the park entrance waiting for Yama. Sooner or later he got there looking dead inside.

"Good morning Yama!"

"Tch,don't sound so upbeat right now Tsukishima,it's morning"

"Oh your right, Gomen Yama"

On the walk to school, Kei was the one doing all the talking. He was also mad about Yama being mean to him so he decided to be, flirty?

"Heyyyy, Yama!"

"What"

"C-can I hold your hand?"

"Tch, don't stutter, there's nothing to be nervous about. But I guess we can hold hands.

"Thanks Yama!"

After a while they finally got to school. They saw Hinata and Kageyama racing to the club room. Yama just scoffed. But he decided saying something would ruin there good moods.

"What's the point of Racing your Queen, King? He already won to you a couple weeks ago during our practice game."

"Huh Yamaguchi? What do you mean?"

"You heard me shrimp"

"Shrimp? Yama don't be like Saltyshima!"

"Hey don't talk about me!"

"Shut up Tsukishima"

"Gomen Yama!"

The rest of the team got there while that was happening. They all looked at the couple confused. Tsukishima? Yama? Shut up? Mean Yamaguchi? Nice Tsukishima?

"WOAH WOAH! Why are you being so rude Yamaguchi!?"

"Shut your trap shorty, cmon Tsukishima"

"Coming Yama! Sorry about him Noya,he's likes to piss people off. B-but you know that though so there w-was no reason to tell you!"

"Hurry up Tsukishima, I don't have all day"

"Sorry,sorry! I'm coming"

The whole team still looked at them like they were crazy. Like they switched personalities.

"Did they switch personalities or somethin?" Tanaka finally broke the silence that over come them.