10.) Try

*grammar sucks guys, trust me, missing wor

It's been a few days since that thing happened between me and Jeongyeon. Jeong's day-off will start soon. I check her room and saw her packing her clothes. 

"You're getting ready? Do you want me to help you?"

JY: "No, thank you." She stands up and slammed the door closed. With this attitude, it tells me that Nayeon surely sent the photos to her, making Jeongyeon furious at herself and me at the same time. 

I saw Nayeon gazing at me. "Are you crazy? Did you send it?"

NY: "What are talking about? Sending what?" She teasingly replied as she tried to make fun of me.

"Stop playing around, I know you still have the photos. Just delete it and I will stop bothering you?"

NY: "Bothering me? Hmm... I don't think so, it's starting to get interesting actually,  you're paying a lot of attention to me right now"

"So you just want my attention that all?"

NY: "Not at all" She smiles at me and went downstairs. 

I saw the other Itzy members on the couch watching some film.

YJ: "Yn Oppa! I heard Nayeon-unnie talking about photos? What is that?" If ever Nayeon shows the photo to Itzy, this will be big trouble, especially with Lia's current situation. 

NY: "Do you wanna know what is it? I caught YN"

Chr: "C-caught? What do you mean ?"

NY: "It's a secret..." Nayeon winks at me and went out of the house.

"What's wrong with her?"

Ry: "Her or you? Maybe you're the one who is missing out?"

Yuna: "Unnie, stop being harsh on him."

Ry: "You understand what Lia-unnie told us, right?" Ryujin glares at Yuna.

Lia: "Stop it guys..."

Ry: "Sorry..."

Yuna: "Oppa! Wait, I cooked something for you" She hands me a lunch bag. "It's a home-made Yuna meal, enjoy it!"

"Thanks, Yuna." 

I went out of the house and went to the office.

The main-office calls staff for the preparation of the Itzy concert. Both Nayeon and I were invited. 

Mngr: "Nayeon, and YN both of you will be taking care of Itzy's concert, understood?"

NY: "Can I look for another partner? I don't want to waste my time with this filthy guy" She smirks

Mngr: "Woah...Calm down! "

"What's wrong with you?!"

NY: "Oh...You're fighting back? Huh? Come one! Fight back! Yell like you always do!"

The Manager slammed the door. "Quiet! All of you get out, except Nayeon and YN!"

The rest of the staff went out while the three of us stay inside the conference room.

Mngr: What was that Nayeon?"

NY: "I don't want to be with YN"

Mngr: "What?! Why? Before, all of you begs for you like just to tell where YN is hiding and now you want him to be gone?"

NY: "He irritates me!"

"What did I do to you?"

Mngr: "Why? What's the reason?"