11.) Pretends

"Catch her!" I yelled at Nayeon. Nayeon opens the door. "I can't! I'm naked! There is a lot of staff in the hallway. "Oh fuck, we're doomed!" 

"What is her room Chaer?"  Nayeon ask

"She's with me," Lia replied. "I'll try to talk to her, but I don't know if Yuna will follow me," Lia added.

------------------------------------------------

After we went back to our house. I ask Lia about Yuna. Ryujin and Yeji don't know about what was happening. Jihyo was there, and all the other members of Twice. 

"What is this sudden meeting?" Sana asked.  

"Finally you show yourself Jihyo, now tell us everything," said Mina.

We've gathered around in the living room. Yuna was sitting beside Jihyo. 

"Hello guys, I know you've been bugging around for what am I doing for these past months. I just took care of something, also I rent a private resort in Jeju Island and I was hoping that all of twice members will join me, also I talk to JYP himself and asked if Itzy members can join too. I will tell everything there if you join with me" Jihyo said

"What do you mean? We don't even know your motive, and you're trying to break it on your own?" Nayeon added.

"M-Me? Trying to break it? I won't ever do that!" Jihyo replied. "So, does anyone want to join me? Maybe it's time for us to talk something important again." She added

"We don't know what is your motive Jihyo-unnie." Ryujin asks. 

"You don't need to if you trust me, so who's on me?"

Everyone looks at each other, they talked to each other. Suddenly Nayeon stands up. "Okay, If Jihyo has a plan, I also have, if anyone of you would like to come with me, Join me! I have plans too. Nayeon looks at Lia and me.

"I'll join Nayeon-unnie!" Lia said. 

After a few minutes of talking to each other, Mina, Sana and Tzuyu raised their hands. "We're gonna join Jihyo-unnie, I'm sorry Nayeon-unnie, but Jihyo-unnie is a much reliable leader," Sana said. I know Mina is against them, but they can't leave each other since they are running a business. 

"It's fine guys, you don't need to be sorry," Nayeon added.

"I'm going to be with Jihyo too since both Nayeon and I are kinda busy these days, I know Nayeon doesn't have enough time to manage some other business," Jeong  added.

"I'll go with Jihyo too," Momo said.

"I'm sorry guys, I won't be with you, I'm too busy right now, we have a lot of things to do in our church and we're still running some charity," Dahyun added.

"It's fine Dahyunssi, we can offer some help to you too if we're available' said Jihyo. "So the remaining member who doesn't have a group are, Chaeyeoung, Chaeryeoung, Yuna, Ryujin and Yeji." Jihyo added. 

"I'll go with Jihyo-unnie, she's helping me with my passion, right now, I'm sorry Nayeon-unnie" Chae said. 

Yeji and Ryujin look at each other. "We'll go with our Itzy member, We'll go to Nayeon-unnie and Lia. Yeji said.

"I'll go with my fellow members too." Chaer added

"So how about you Yuna, remember my promise?" Jihyo said to Yuna. 

"Tell me what is the price for my work," Yuna asks Jihyo. 

"Only if you come with us, look at us, we're many and Nayeon's group consisting only of 5 and we're sure YN will be with us, right YN?"