4) Theme

Today is the day where I am gonna go out with them. The manager messages me where we could meet up, she sends me the location, I look at the location and it's a theme park. But she told me to wait up at their hotel.

I start preparing myself, take a shower, and do my daily routine.

I went out of the apartment and went to the hotel, and I saw in the lobby how many staff are there whose job is to shoot the daily life of Itzy. 

"All staff! come here for a moment" All of the camera-man/women approach the manager. I approach the girls inside the lobby. 

"OPPA!" Yuna shouts as she runs towards me, She hugs me tightly, I saw the rest of the girls smiling except Yeji. 

The manager approaches us, "Okay guys, I told our crew that they can take a rest today" The manager looks at me. "YN will be your tour guide today."

"What?!" I curiously replied

"OPPA!!" Yuna shouts with excitement. 

"Just let it be, this will the last day they will have fun here, and we're gonna go back to Korea the day after tomorrow," The manager said to me.

Ryujin approaches and then she suddenly fists my stomach lightly. "Are you going to decline?!" The cool kid boyish type of Lee hits again.

Everyone laughs, except Yeji who just gave a smirk.

"Is that a yes?" Chaer asks

"Come on YN! Don't be a killjoy!" Lia said to me.

"Do you know who's the killjoy here?" I ask them

"Who?"

I look at Yeji, and the rest of the girls looks at her, "If Yeji approves then it's good."  I said to them

"Hmmp!" Yeji reacts as she looks away.

"Ahh...Okay," I boastfully said, I look at my clock. "I have some schedule today, Goodbye" I added. I'm about to walk away. Suddenly Ryujin pulls my shirt. "Wait a little, YN!" She said as she looks at Yeji. 

Lia, Yuna, and Chaeryeoung approach Yeji. 

"Unnie, Are you just gonna let this chance slip away?" Yuna asks

"Hey, Yeji, it's on you..." Lia emotionally said.

"Tss...Yeji Unnie! Stop acting like you're a tough one." Chaer looks around and she saw the manager is talking someone to her phone. "We all know that you wish YN is here so that you can hug him agai------" 

"FINEEE!" Yeji interrupts as 

The 4 girls laugh.

"See! We all know that you still have a crush on YN!" Chaer teases. 

"Did I hear something," The manager interrupts as she looks at Chaer.

"N-no, Haha...I said Yeji-Unnie loves cr-crust?" R-right, u-unnie? Haha," Chaer nervously replied as she almost got caught. 

The manager looks at "Yeji?.." 

"Y-yes, Haha...I-I love the pizza we ate ye-yesterday, haha" Yeji added. 

"Ahh...I see, so are you gonna go now or what?" The manager asks

"I don't know, it seems like Yeji doesn't want me to be here," I said

The manager looks at Yeji. "O-oh...Is that so? If that's the case. YN you can go hom---" 

Yeji suddenly runs towards me and grabs my right arm. "YN is just joking, Haha..." 

The 4 girls look at Yeji and smile at her teasingly. 

Ryujin teases Yeji. "Owws? A while ago you keep acting like YN is not here,"

The manager sighs, "Okay, you're good to go, each of you has pocket money, and here" The manager approaches me and she gave me the camera. "Don't forget to do your job, okay.." She said to me then she walks away. 

Yeji releases me and the girls keep teasing her. The 5 of them is at my front, as I try to operate the camera. 

I bump Lia at my front. She turns her around and smiles at me. 

"Sorry, I was checking the camera if it's working," 

"Haha, Don't be nervous, it's fine, Haha" Lia replied to then she holds. After a few seconds the van arrives, the rest of us enters, and I sit on the last row. 

No one sits beside me. After a few hours, we arrive at the theme park. They went to the counter, pay for their tickets, and mine.

They immediately hop on the train. "YN Where's your Camera! Take a picture of us!" Ryujin said to me.

"Okay...Chill..." I pull the camera. "Smile.."