2) Return 2

"HEY! Chill out! you still have a concert! Yeji! Calm down!"  The manager shouts.

Ryujin approaches me, "What are you doing here?!" 

I didn't reply. Chaeryeoung pulls Lia and Yeji. Allie just looks at us.  Yeji approaches the manager. "What is he doing here?!"

Allie suddenly steps forward "It's my fault, I should haven't invited YN here in the first place, I am really sorry"

Yeji steps forward and then she bows down, "I'm sorry for what I acted, I didn't mean it" 

The rest of the itzy members bow down as they apologize. 

"I'm sorry too, but please be yourself later, I can't wait to see your performance," Alli said.

"Thank you!" The rest of Itzy said. 

"YN, I'll just buy something before the event start," Allie said, she left the room. My phone suddenly rings. "Talk to them for a while, try to fix it :)"

I am about to go out, suddenly Yeji pulls my arm. "Hey..."

"Hm? Sorry.." I said to them.

"Are you going to watch us?" She said.

"Yeah..."

Yuna approaches me, "Oppa, why did you leave?"

Suddenly. Someone opens the door, I think their staff. "Guys, 5 minutes, and we're on so be ready, thank you!". Then he closes the door.

The manager claps. "Okay, Get ready guys!"

Chaer: "Yuna, get ready..". Yuna steps back and approaches the other girls. 

I grab the doorknob and slowly opens it. 

"YN!" I heard Ryujin's voice. 

"..."

"Can we spend some time with you before we go? Are you available tomorrow" Ryujin added

"I'll think about it." Suddenly the manager approaches me and she whispers "Hey, don't be like that, they have a showcase, uplift them." I just nod my head. I open the doorknob, and open the door. "Only if Allie is with me. Yeah, I'll be free tomorrow, just tell the manager where can I meet you," 

 "Is that so..." Lia silently said. 

I went out of the room and closed the door. I start walking, suddenly someone hugs me behind. "Thank you Oppa!" Yuna said. I remove her arms on my waist and I just continue walking. 

The crowd outside is gone, my phone rings, I read the message. "Hey, I'm inside already, are you still there?"

"I'm coming there," I message back

I went inside the dome, I look around and I saw Allie waving at me. I sat beside her. After a few minutes the lights turns off, then the ITZY starts performing on the stage. After minutes, they have a section wherein ITZY interacts with their fans, I saw them looking around.

Then Yuna found me, She went to the girls and points at me. Every Midzy in the room looks at us. I immediately look down, because the crowd will notice who am I. "Allie, Come down here!" Lia shouts. 

Allie was surprised, she looks at me with excitement, she stands up and went to the Itzy. Itzy starts picking other midzy to join them on the stage. They start having their Fan-meet interaction. After a few minutes, Allie went back to her seat. "THEY ARE AMAZING!" she said to me.

I just smiled at her, she grab something on her shoulder bag , then she hands it to me. "They gave me a keychain"

"Ohh...Nice..."

"Also, they have something for you too." She added, then she hands me the other keychain. "Thank you." I replied

"They also asked me if I am available tomorrow"

"So, what did you reply?"

"I'm not--- HEY!" Her voice increase. "Have some time with them tomorrow even I'm not there, if you don't do that! Hmp!" 

"W-wait, why would I ?!"

"Why? Are you declining my offer?" Suddenly someones says "Oppa.." I look at the stage and I saw Yuna pouting at me.