7.) One Last Time

//This book sucks, I should haven't continued this in the first place. Some grammatical error, or missing word//

Outside*

Yuna: "Lia unnie, do you see where are YN and Ryujiniie?" 

Lia looks around, "Yeah, where did they go? A while ago they're here. 

Yeji: "Maybe we should call them? I mean, where are they?"

Chaer: "Maybe they bought some food?"

Yuna: "I'll go to the bathroom first, I really need to take a break, keke"

Lia: "Okay, we'll wait here..."

--------------------------------------------

Ryujin drags me to the bathroom. After we got there, she hands me her side-bag. "Wait here, okay? I really need to pee!"

"Yeah, sure, I'll wait here outside"

I grab the camera and see if I capture anything good,  I spent there, I think a minute of standing outside the bathroom. Suddenly I heard Ryujin calling me. "YN, can you give me my bag?" 

"Grab it here outside!" I said to her

"Nah...Yn, you can come in here, no one is here, by the way"

I enter the bathroom, I gave her a bag, I'm about to go out of the bathroom, but she suddenly asks me a question

I enter the bathroom, I gave her a bag, I'm about to go out of the bathroom, but she suddenly asks me a question. "Are you hungry?"  She asks she grabs her lipstick inside her bag.

She faces the mirror and uses it. 

"Hmm.Not at all" I replied to her as she continues doing. After a few seconds, she stops looking at the mirror. She looks at me and smiles. "Do I look good?" 

"Yes? Yup, come on let's go, maybe the others are looking for us"

She suddenly grabs my arm and pushes me to the sink. My back is facing the mirror, while I'm facing her. She pushes me more. 
"Lee? what's happening,"

Her eyes slowly tear up, "You don't see me as a woman, right?!" 

It's just a matter of seconds and her emotion changes in just a click. "H-huh? What do you mean?" I ask her

"You don't see me as a woman, right?!" 

"What? I see you as a woman, w-what do you mean, you're already grown up, maybe you're just tired". I said to her.

She suddenly kisses me directly to my lips. She holds it for at least 10 seconds. 

She releases me. She looks at me and smiles. She suddenly hugs me, she wraps her arm around me, and I did too, I wrap my arms around her back. I thought she's done but she kisses me again. I slowly grab her butt, and I saw her reaction. Her eyes widen. I saw the smile on her eyes. Suddenly she pushes me.