9) Problem

"The same as before, grammatical error and word missing but I don't care, I just want these ideas to spread with you, cuz it's keeping me awake, have a nice day

It's been weeks since I did it with Jihyo, everything backs to normal, but the awkwardness with different members starts to rise on. During this Christmas holiday, every member twice went home, except Nayeon and Jeong because of our schedule as executive staff. Also, the Itzy members were left behind because of their schedule, for their performance.

It's SBS day for itzy. 

* in the living room.

I saw Itzy preparing a lot but we notice Lia that something is not good. 

NY: " Are you okay Lia?"

LIA: "Hmm?"

Yn: "Lia-unnie, are you okay?"

Lia: "Sorry, What was it again?"

YJ: "Are you okay? You seemed like you're not yourself.

Lia: "I'm fine don't worry, "

JY: "Are you sure? I can call someone to help you."

Lia: "Thank you guys, but I'm fine, I can do it."

"Good luck guys."

Rj: "Thank you YN! Thank you unniee"

CH: "Bye guys, we're taking off"

NY: "Okay! Good luck, hey Lia, if you're not feeling good, just call us okay?!"

Lia just smiled at us as they went out of the house. 

NY and JY went to their room as I went mine. I can still remember how mad Nayeon was. It's been a pretty boring week,  no action is happening because of how busy we are. 

After preparing the three of us went to the office and start walking, the other staffs in the room notice how Nayeon and Jeongyeon being quiet whenever I ask some papers for them. During lunch. I just there sat and continue finishing what is my task is. 

Jeong approaches me.

JY: "Are you going to keep yourself busy during this holiday?"

"Huh?"

NY: "Come on Jeong, you don't need to be like that to YN, just ask him a question!" Nayeon looks at me. "Hey YN, wanna take a lunch with us? We're going to the rooftop."

"Hmmm..."

JY: "See I told you, he's too busy during holiday, let's live him alone."

NY: "Tss." She shook her head

"Yeah, sure, I'll go." Both of them smile. 

*At the rooftop

Nayeon and Jeongyeon pull out their lunch bag. 

"W-wait, I thought you're going to treat me?"

NY: "Did we?" Nayeon looks at Jeong. "Did you heard what he just said?"

JY nods as she opens her lunch bag. Jeong looks at me.

JY: "You're really a stupid person aren't ya?" She pulls out another lunch bag. "Here, I made this for you." Nayeon was flustered at Jeong. 

NY: "I also made an extra here, if you want, you could join us, we know that you're too busy on your work and also... You're too busy with Jihyo."

"Eh? Busy with Jihyo?--"