Bonus Chapter

He has become the happiest man living the moment her lips curved into a smile; her head moved up and down as she told her response. He couldn't help himself from grinning when she finally agreed to spend the rest of her life and build a happy family with him.

It was a dream come true, his greatest dream. Her yes is more meaningful than any yes and deals he has been getting from their clients and investors.

"I love you." He whispered almost a hundred times as he looked deep into her eyes. He never wished to glance away from her face. His arms wrapped around her waist as they stood together in their bedroom. They had finished putting their daughter in her bed after a long day of celebration.

Her lips drew back, curving a beautiful smile.

"Thank you." He mouthed, more. Her eyes were glistening with happiness.

"Magpahinga na rin tayo." She whispered, still looking directly at him.

"Let's take a shower first?" Paul suggested with a brow-raising; a smirk playing on his face. It was too infectious that she couldn't stop herself also from smiling. She chuckled, then glanced aside.

It was like a slow-motion for Paul. Everything about her is perfect. Everything she does is beautiful. She could be only standing and smiling, but that is enough for him to fall in love with her even more.

"Hmm?" He couldn't keep his eyes off her face. His hands sprawled on her back, pulling her body closer. She looked back at him again, smiling. "Is that also a yes, my love?" Both of them were having wide splitting grins on their faces. The enviable bliss was so obvious and could be felt in every corner of the room.

She didn't need to say a word as he could already perceive it by just the look in her eyes.

He then began taking steps, taking the love of his life with him.

Opening the door, they walked inside the spacious and luxurious bathroom. Welcoming them was the egg-shaped bathtub atop a bed of pebbles and potted plants besides. The shower area was on the left side and the countertops were on the right. Frosted glass walls served as a border between the garden and the bathroom. All of these worked perfectly with the botanical theme and wooden element.

He smiled as he observed her taking in her surroundings. This was a separate bathroom from what they usually use and he personally designed this for two of them.

"Love..." He called and Cashanna moved her head to meet his gaze.

"You are really great. I will forever be amazed by how you work." She complimented. Her words flattered him, but nothing could make him even happier than having his own family and her as his wife.

"And I am always in awe of you." He moved closer. His breath brushed on her cheeks as he continued.  "I love you." Cashanna gave him a cheeky grin once more and encircled her arms around his neck.

"I love you too." She replied, surprising him for seconds. He blinked a few times as the words registered in his brain. He saw she sneered. Her hands caressed his hair as she stared at him. Her eyes looked at his brows, eyes, nose, and lips as she enunciated her next phrases. "Thank you for doing your best to make us work again. Thank you for wanting us to be your family. Thank you for being a very good father to Charm..." A smile plastered on his face. Cashanna kept going. "Thank you for saving our lives, even if it meant risking yours. Thank you for not giving up. Thank..." And before she could finish her speech, he ducked down his head and pressed his lips on hers. She smiled and pulled him.

Desire ignited in them. He took steps forward until she felt the countertops on her back. He lifted her and made her sit, placing himself between her legs. He stopped for a while and looked down at the goddess in front of him. It was enough to see how madly in love they are with each other.