Twenty

"Kanina ka pa?" I asked as I stepped inside his car. He didn't answer and just started the engine. As I looked at him, he's serious and his eyes were fixed on the road. "Nag-dinner ka na?" I asked again and this time, he regarded me. I stared at him with so much consciousness. I guess, he noticed that because his expression softened.

"Hindi pa." He answered and looked on the road again.

"Mag-take out nalang tayo. It's late na rin para magluto pa." I suggested and looked outside.

"Actually, I'm not hungry." He muttered and before I knew it we were inside a car park. As I turned to him, he was leaping out of the car. He opened the car's door on my side and took my hand, guiding me out.

We walked fast to the elevator and there he pinned me on the wall.

My breathing instantly became ragged.

His hands were touching my face and my body before he put his lips on mine. I gasped as he gripped me more on my waist. He was so intense like a person who haven't eaten for years. But he really turns me on. He always turns me on.

I gripped on his coat, wanting to take that thing out of him. He sure as hell could tell his effect on me because I saw him smirk before helping me to finally get rid of his coat. I want him, now.

My fingers found next to the button of his shirt but before I could do my first mission, he stopped me. He also refrained from kissing me. I frowned, staring at him. He's still wearing that salacious grin on his face.

"Not here, baby." He murmured. My brows furrowed more and tried to grab his face.

"Unless you want to be recorded." He whispered again and glanced at the camera above us. My eyes widened then shifted to the elevator door that was opening in front of us.

I immediately dragged him out. He's still feeling amused. I composed myself and regarded him, anew. That's the time that I realized I don't know where he take me.

"Let's go." He just said and opened the door. Before I could react, he was savoring my mouth again. I moaned. He then started to take off my dress. He's so relentless, so eager, taking everything that I could give.

His lips then touched my skin. I bit my lip and squeezed my legs tighter because of the so much pleasure he's making me feel.

"Legs" He whispered and his voice brought chills to my spine. I slightly opened my legs and he pushed me up. I wrapped my legs around him, feeling more the evidence of his lust on my core. I groaned as he entered me. I wasn't expecting him to be that fast. I wasn't even aware that he had taken down his pants. He began to move then his lips went to my chest. He gently bit my skin before taking my nipple between his teeth. I arched my back as so much bliss ran through me.

"Paul" I groaned. He's so good at this.

"Ahh."

"Look at me." He breathed and I obliged. I could also see what our connection brings to him. There's sadness in his eyes that he's trying to mask with other emotions. It was hard to keep my gaze on him especially the way he moved inside me.

"Paul.." I said his name like a prayer. It's like his cue to do more.

His jaw clenched and he began to thrust harder and faster. I was building up inside and I could feel that he was also. I kept on moaning.

He locked our foreheads before giving his full thrust and we both had our release. I gripped more to him as my head fell on his shoulder. We're both catching our breaths. Minutes past and he made us sit on the couch. He's still holding me. And he's still inside me.