Twenty two

Coldwater felt so good with the warm weather. I was enjoying the pool when a conspicuous figure caught my attention. He was walking in my direction. I narrowed my eyes and smirked while looking at him. He's into his bathrobe while holding a small bowl of something. A smile flashed across his lips as he saw me.

"Parang ang sarap ng naging tulog mo, ha?" I teased as he continued walking and smirking. Mas lumawak naman ang ngiti niya sabay subo ng kinakain niya. I swam to the side of the pool. He sat on the pool lounger, staring at me.

"Ano yan? Pahingi naman." Biro ko pa. Iniwas niya naman sa akin ang hawak niya na para bang bata na ayaw mamigay. My eyes widened before I snickered. He's unexpected sometimes.

"You really have a skill in the kitchen. I might hire you." He finally said while still smiling at me.

"Naku, mahal ang rate ko." Sagot ko naman. Tumawa siya.

"Can't I have it for free or even discounted? Gwapo naman ako." Sabi niya pa na medyo ikinabigla ko ulit. Hindi ko napiligang tumawa ng malakas. His smile widened.

"Oh, Mr. Sevilla. You're a sexy and funny man but there's nothing free in this world." He narrowed his eyes on me but amusement was still painted on his face. "And besides, these hands can do magic." I pronounced, showing my hands and intentionally biting my lower lip. I noticed him swallow. I smirked.

"I wonder what that hands can do." He replied and lounged himself in the water. He positioned himself behind me. His breath brushed my skin. I swallowed and inhaled sharply.

"Cashanna" He hasn't touched me yet, but my legs were jelly. He blew my earlobe sending shivers all over my body. I closed my eyes and tried to contain my feelings.

"Hmm." He hummed. "I won't touch you until you tell me to." He continued. I opened my eyes and analyzed his words.

He's making this hard. He stepped forward, cornering me on the side of the pool.

His breath still tickled me. I gently bit my lip while breathing harshly. I turned and stared at his eyes, gently biting my lower lip and telling him how much I want him. I tiptoed and encircled my arms around his neck.

Gosh! I want him! I want him so bad! What is he doing to me?

I clashed my mouth on his and pulled him more to me. He tasted so divine.

"Ahh. Paul." I moaned, but to my surprise, he began pushing me. I frowned as he succeeded.

"I told, I won't touch you until you tell me to." He repeated.

"Touch me," I demanded, panting a little bit hard. His smirk grew wider.

"Where?" He even asked. I scowled.

What is his game?

"Everywhere," I answered. I really want him. He cocked his head to the side.

"Where exactly?" He breathed and locked our bodies on the side of the pool. Gosh! I felt his hard-rock member on me. I'm panting while keeping my eyes on him.

"Here." I pointed to my neck, then to my chest, and down to my crotch. Before I could breathe again, he smashed his lips on mine. Finally. He's kissing me like he hadn't seen me for weeks. His hands also did their job, removing the tiny pieces of cloth on my body.

My nipples hardened because of the cold water. I roamed my hands on his hair and around his sexy back.

"Ohh! Please. Ahh!"

"Please what, baby?" He said under his breath. His one hand was cupping my breast.

"Pleasure me!" I managed to answer. I'm losing my sanity whenever I'm with him.