Forty five

Hours turned into days. Days turned into weeks. Dad and Gab Gab are finally allowed to be discharged from Hospital. They are not yet totally fine but we already got the clearance from their doctor. Kailangan lang nila magpagaling sa bahay. And to ensure that, we also decided to spend the last two weeks of the month at the house provided by Paul. I haven't seen it due to my very busy schedule but as mentioned by Paul, it is enough for my parents and kuya's family. Though I don't know his own definition of' enough'.

My daughter and I are still staying with him, who has become more attentive to our needs. He's always on our side. He makes sure that he uses most of his time with me and his daughter. Well, silang mag-ama ang palaging magkasama. My baby is undoubtedly a Papa's girl.

His shoulder is fine and he has returned to work except for he is working from home. Meetings are being done virtually. Papers are sent to the house or if his presence is much needed, that's the only time he will leave the house and when I run my errands outside as well. He always accompanies me.

I just finished dolling up my beautiful daughter. Her dress matched mine. The little flower on her head looks very cute with her. She is so adorable.

I squeezed her chubby cheeks earning a giggle from her.

She'll be 10 months soon and in a couple of months, I will have a one-year-old baby girl. Time really flies so fast. Parang kailan lang noong una ko siyang nakita at nahawakan. Ngayon, malapit na siyang mag isang taon.

I picked her up from the bed and showered her face with little kisses. I love her so much.

A knock on the door was heard and we turned to the person coming. A soft smile flashed across his face as his eyes landed on our baby then on me.

"Hi." He said, taking his steps towards us. Charm began on extending her arms to her father. She's always excited when she sees her Daddy. I gave her to Paul and she immediately wrapped her little arms around his neck. He regarded her first, kissing her cheeks before turning to me again.

"Magbibihis lang ako sa saglit. I will be ready in 10 minutes." I said as we stared at each other.

"Okay. We'll be waiting downstairs." He replied after a moment, still with a smile. I simply did the same and turned around. As they were out of the room, I pumped some body lotion and spread it on my skin. It has a vanilla smell that my baby loves. I wore my dress and put some light make-up on. I also grabbed the slip-on sandals in a dark brown color.

My daughter and I have moved to a bigger room adjacent to the walk-in closet. I'm still in awe whenever I enter there and roamed my eyes around. It is full of expensive and branded clothes, shoes, bags, and accessories. Even the garments of my baby cost too much. But what makes me smile is the idea of him preparing everything for us. I will never be amazed at his wealth yet I appreciate the things he's been doing for me, for my family, and most especially for my daughter.

Mukhang totoo nga ang palagi niyang sinasabi na gusto niyang makabawi sa amin ng anak ko.

I smiled through my reflection in the mirror. I look good and... I'm happy.

As I was descending, I saw them talking to the fishes inside the aquarium and my baby seemed interested while listening to her father. I smiled more to myself.

"Mommy is here." Paul beamed, making my daughter squeal in delight like she was not with me upstairs. I smiled at them and they stepped forward. Still looking and beaming down at me, Paul grabbed my free hand and we walked outside the house.

He let me sit inside his car before handing to me our child and climbing in the driver's seat. I firmly held my baby to me as he started the engine. We will be visiting my parents. Today is the day of discharge of Dad and Gab Gab and we will be having a little celebration.