Two

"[buddz, where are you? the party is about to start in few hours.]" she asked the moment I slid the green button on my phone. Though I didn't put it on a loud speaker, rinig na rinig ko pa rin ang boses niya kahit nasa lamesa na ang phone ko.

"I'm still working" I responded, fixing the things that were used on a presentation. I knew nataranta na siya with my answer. I grinned.

"What?! Just leave that, pumunta ka na dito!" Natawa lang ako.

"I think..." I began, trying my best to sound apologetic. "I can't make it, buddz. Kailangan ko pa kasing mag-overtime just to finish the next presentation" Tuloy pa rin ako sa pagaayos habang nakangiti ng pagkalapad lapad. She's in panic, for sure. Haha! She signed in annoyance. I guess to contain her emotion. Hindi siya pwedeng magalit sa akin or mag-demand dahil siya ang humingi ng favor.

["buddz, naman. Pumayag ka na di ba? Susunduin na kita. Be ready"] But in the end, ako pa rin ang talo. I first checked everything, then myself before storming out of the office. The moment I reached the exit, I immediately saw her crimson-colored car. As the warm air caressed my skin, I took a deep steadying breath, wishing to gain all the strength in this world for the life or death performance later.

"Basta buddz, just do what we have practiced, huh?" I simply nodded as she said that same words for hundred times. She was doing my makeup.

"Pinanood mo ba ulit 'yung mga videos? Ganun lang gawin mo?" tanong niya, tumango nalang ulit ako. Honestly, I was getting bored on sitting for almost an hour in front of the mirror. She even got my phone because it was only a distraction as she said.

"Done! Ayan, ang ganda ganda mo na, buddz. You're like a star" she beamed then wiggled her eyebrows while looking at me through our reflections in the mirror. I rolled my eyes at her.

"Bold star" I muttered, sardonically. Hinampas niya naman ako ng mahina sa braso. I frowned. Then she went away to get something. Using the time she left me, I had a chance to check myself. In all fairness, she did great work. My eyes looked smoky because of the dark eye shadows...and my lips became pouty like the Kardashians'. I even scrutinized my hair, she curled it in an untamed manner, giving a sexier and hotter look. I was only doffed off from championing her works when I saw her come back, holding something.

"Gosh! What is that? Nanlaki ang mga mata ko nang makita ko sa salamin ang hawak niya.

"This? This is your costume buddz. Ang cute di ba?" She smiled, widely. My brows creased more.

"Anong cute? Eh halos wala na akong natago diyan"

"OA mo naman buddz. Ito na kaya ang pinaka-conservative na costume na nahanap ko."

"Wow huh! Conservative pa yan sa lagay na yan?" She only ignored me and dragged me into the bathroom to change. It was lacy lingerie with so many straps attached to the brassiere and panties that go in a different direction. She also handed me the black stockings and a mask, a lacy mask.

I first looked at myself through huge mirror . Tiningnan ko rin ang costume na isusuot ko. Gosh! Do I really going to wear this kind of clothes, kung clothes pa bang maituturing. Am I really going to do the show at magsayaw sa harap ng mga lalaki. That thought makes me faint. Aha! Para hindi nalang maituloy, atleast I would have an excuse. Tama. Kunwari nahimatay ako.

"Buddz? Tapos na?" Rinig kong tawag mula sa labas. I guess I didn't really have any choice but to do this.

I wore the outfit and it really made me very uncomfortable. Though I'm wearing something, I still felt the nakedness. Before I could get out of the bathroom, bigla nang bumukas ang pintuan, and Lizzie gawked at me then a wide smile flashed on her face.

"Oh my Gosh buddz! Ang sexy mo! Grabe. You're so hot. Hotter than a temperature of a person with a high fever." I just looked at her with my brows touching.

"Honestly, I do love that costume. Gusto ko rin magsuot ng ganyan..."

"eh di ikaw nalang. Huhubarin ko na"

"No.no.no. buddz. I want to wear, no, I will wear that kind of lingerie sa honeymoon namin ni Nico. Syempre para sa kanya lang ang katawan ko."

"Ganun. Kaya katawan ko naman ang ginamit mo"

"Of course not. Enough na nga from talking. Ayusin nalang natin yan buhok mo. Wear this mask na rin" She did the final touch on my hair then I wore the mask. I was still looking in the mirror thinking that this will soon end nang may biglang kumatok at nagsalita.

"Miss? ready ka na? It's time" he politely asked. Sana lahat ng lalaki sa labas ganun ka-gentleman.

"Ayan na, buddz. The moment of truth. Basta, just go with your instinct. Freed that Enchantress in you and let her do the show." then she gave me a wide grin with her brows wiggling. 

" Wait. Ito pa. tsaka mo nalang tanggalin. Ok?" Honestly, I wanted to burst out laughing, para kasi siyang manager sa mga ginagawa niya and I am her talent. Tumango nalang ako and wore that black long-sleeved polo. She buttoned the only two buttons para mas madali raw tanggalin. Gosh! My best friend was really selling me to those men. Poor me!!

I looked at her, begging her for the last time to not continue this. To my disappointment,  she only nodded at me and made that 'good luck' sign bago ako tuluyang pinalabas.

Taking a deep breath. I began to call that Enchantress hiding deep inside me. Oh Please! Show me your secret and best-seducing moves. I really need you tonight.

Pumunta na ako sa likod ng mini stage that these men had set up. From here naririnig ko na ang mga boses nila. And I could really say that they were already filled with lust and excitement. Sneaking  through the curtain, they were like hungry wolves who haven't eaten for hundreds of years and were now waiting for their main dish

to mash...

Geez! I swallowed a lump in my throat. Can I really do this? No, I can't. Yes, I can. No. Yes. Ahhhh!

I was distracted from my own reverie as I heard loud music. That's the indication that any moment, dapat na akong magumpisa

Pumunta na sa ako sa center back of the mini stage and stroked a pose. I was still shaking, kapag bumukas na ang kurtina, the show will finally begin...............

****************************

Read! Vote! Comment! Share! Be a fan! Thanks!

@prettylonelyprincess