Chapter Twenty-Five

I reach my hands towards the sky, stretching my back out as best I can as I longue in bed. I refuse to get up for anything except food, bathroom, and a quick hug from Taehyung when I complete a task.

It has been a couple of days since my incident in the library. My headaches have completely gone away, and no more memories have forced their way to the surface. A good night's rest all snuggled into Taehyung's side was the perfect medicine. Now I've been working hard to get through all of my finals. Three tests that took a couple hours, and then two papers that I have been working on. To know that I have finally reached my last paper, and I will be able to turn it in soon, feels amazing. Doing all this work in bed since Taehyung took over my office to hack was even better. Everything was a lot easier when doing it in comfy clothes.

It is exciting knowing that once this paper is turned it, I will finally be free with school, and that next semester will be fully online. I won't have to worry about the Fakes, or people coming after me that are connected to the Red Wolves, or leaving the mansion for any reason that I don't want. Still, this end has been long, difficult, and annoying as hell.

I blink, doing my best to focus as I finish reading this essay. At this point, I have given up trying to make this paper better. I have hit my limit. It is as good as it is going to get, and I have to stopping giving it any more attention. In the next moment I save it one last time, close the window, and turn the paper in.

"Taehyungie!" I call out.

"Yes babe?" Taehyung responds.

"I am finally done with all my schoolwork! I am free! We can do whatever we want now!"

He chuckles, "I'm so proud of you, babe! I can't wait to spend even more time with you!"

I softly smile, "Yeah, I'm going to spend so much time with you. Oh, I'm going to sit on your lap and take a nap one of these days."

After a moment of letting all the tension out of my body, I close all the windows that have to do with school. Then I am opening up all kinds of tabs to really get to work on my Christmas shopping. With all the people that I need to get presents for, and the holidays getting closer each day, I really need to get this done in the next few days.

"At least I keep such great lists for everyone," I nibble on my bottom lip, quickly searching for gifts for Sooyoung.

The time flies by as I fill up my carts on various different websites. Each person getting at least three gifts from me. I can already see me spending hours wrapping or figuring out the best way to hide the gifts in bags. It will be endless Christmas music, a large hot chocolate, comfy clothes, and Taehyung nearby to keep my company. It will be a great day, that is for sure.

My eyes narrow on my screen as it stutters. Not a normal stutter that happens sometimes when I have too much open at once, but a stutter that reminds me of when Taehyung would hack into my computer in order to talk to me. Which is exactly what happens.

The icon Red Wolves' symbol takes up my entire screen, and everything is frozen. Even if I could do something, I am frozen in my spot. My fingers overing over the keyboard as fear strikes through me. They've finally done what I never thought was possible. They've hacked into something that is close to me.

"Taehyung!" I scream, shoving my computer off my lap. "I need you in here right now! Now!"

The sound of the office chair being flung back, and then the hard footfalls as Taehyung rushes into the room. He's at my side in a moment; both of us starting at the screen as various phrases have begun to pop up.