Chapter Four

"Hello everyone," I skip into my father's office, seeing about ten people that must have just returned from a mission scattered around the room.

"Bambi," Yoongi scolds from behind me.

I shake my head, just barely rolling my eyes, walking over to take a seat next to Sooyoung on the loveseat.

"Someone's attitude has changed drastically," Sooyoung gives me a quick fist bump, sinking back into the loveseat.

"Jin's famous hot chocolate," I pull a folder out of my backpack, taking out the syllabus to see what assignment I need to do. "That can cure anything."

"Well, now that everyone is here," Yoongi's voice fills up the room, stopping any talking that was previously going on. "We can get started on recapping the latest mission. Jungkook, if you would."

Sooyoung gives me a nudge, her voice barely audible as she leans into me, "That's him. Stop doing your damn homework and look at the boy."

I roll my eyes, twirling my pencil into a resting position, and lifting my head to spot the one that has stolen my best friend's heart.

"Early this morning, we spotted a co-leader of the Red Wolves entering one of our small convenience stores," Jungkook speaks up. His voice smooth with every word that leaves his lips. "He's been doing this for months now, and every time we find threats written out in the restroom, and even wiretaps. He was trying to get information for some reason, but our hackers were on it. Having cameras in every place imaginable is helpful beyond comprehension."

I grin as the assassin tells the tale with such ease. "If you failed to kill him, Kookie, then I lost a bet, and I can't have that."

Jungkook turns his head to look right at me, a smirk tugging at his lips. "The only time I have failed to kill, was my very first job. You won your bet, Bambi. Don't worry about it."

Even for as young as he is, Jungkook Jeon is the most skilled and decorated assassin in the country. With a fail rate at less than one percent, it was a no brainer to make sure Bangtan got a hold of him before anyone else could. He's been with the mafia for a few years now, and has taken out more enemies than any other member.

The coldblooded assassin just turned twenty-two mere days ago, as every birthday is celebrated with a small cake from Seokjin. Over the past few years, he grew from a shy teen into a handsome, confident man. His baby fat left his face, and left behind a sharp jawline face. He's quite taller than me at 178 centimeters, and is just as fit as Jimin. His brown eyes can never give away what he's thinking, as he's been trained to throw away emotions.

There are times when Jungkook is able to let his walls down and act like he hasn't killed his fair share of people. His smile can pull anyone in; his top two teeth like a bunny's, causing him to be adorable. There's not a time when his hair isn't shaggy or a shade of brown. It's also not terribly rare to see his hair styled to show his forehead. He likes to scrunch up his slender nose when disgusted, and his pout is perfect with his full bottom lip. His ears are a bit bigger, but it helps with being able to hear every little noise when on a mission. At least that's what he always says. He has a perfect tan from all the time he spends outside. I'm not the least bit surprised that Sooyoung fell for him.

"Jungkook, please, continue with your account," Yoongi throws a disapproving look my way.

I stick my tongue out at my brother before looking back down at my homework.

"Yes, of course," Jungkook clears his throat. "I was set up on the roof of a building across the street, waiting for the bastard to exit. Our best hacker calculated that he would spend anywhere between seven and twelve minutes inside the store, so I was ready for his exit."