Dark Blue Moon

"I don't quite understand his personality." "That was a very sudden change of mood." "More like his head and his lower half are clearly separate" me and Jotaro said at the same time "Yare Yare Dare"

(Y/N) pov

It was a nice and sunny day today. I could even say it was extremely hot. But to be honest I don't feel much. After my encounter was everyone I was mosty quite and kept my distance from everyone. I don't really trust anyone yet but I do need them to get to Dio.

So I'll do what I can. But for some strange reason Kakyoin was always near me and trying to talk to me. I can't understand why tho. I just ignore his concern about me or I say little words like 'yes' and 'no'

We were currently on a boat, heading to our next destination. I was sitting on a sun chair writing some new music. Thank God Avdol didn't completely incinerated it. Although it was still singed. Jotaro was sitting on my right relaxing too with his eyes closed. And sitting on my left was Kakyoin, he was reading a book.

He than looked over at me and noticed what I was doing. "Hey (Y/N) I didn't know you write music? That's really impressive, especially a girl of your age! I thought you would be mostly into more girly things?"

Jotaro opens his eyes to look down at my work. "Hum... I gotta say...that doesn't look have bad. Do you play?" He questioned. I nodded my head. "Nice...for a little brat, you sure do have ok taste." I glared at him.

He left his gazed on my book and went back to relaxing and closing his eyes again. "Maybe you could sing for us one day (Y/N)" "Nah I'm good" I responded blankly, while he frowned a little and went back to reading.

"To get from Hong Kong to Singapore, we'll be on the water for three full days. Well, let's relax and keep out spirits up." Joseph than tune around and looked at Jotaro, me, and Kakyoin.

"But seriously, guys... Can't you do something about those school uniforms? You're going to continue our journey wearing those? Isn't it ridiculously hot? And (Y/N) those clothes are filthy and shredded, don't you feel gross with those on? I promise you when we get to Singapore I'll get some new clothes that you can properly wear." He send a smile my way.

I look at him for a second than went back to continued my writing. Kakyoin reply to the old man question "Well, we are students. And students should behave as students. But I suppose that sounds like a stretch." He didn't take this eyes off his book, while Jotaro did a huff in a agreeing.

"You kids these days are such stiffs." Avdol join in the conversation " I see. So this is Bushido. Once you clear your mind even fire seems cool." And Polnareff "But, you know, girls won't fall for stiffs like you."

We all suddenly hear some commotion going on. We saw another kid on bored. One of the sailor were holding them so they wouldn't escape. They kept saying "Leg go! Let go" and the sailor kept trying to shut the kid up.

The old man went over see what's happening. "Hey, what's going on? I thought we agreed there'd be no passengers on our boat." Called out the old man. "I'm sorry. It's a stowaway. This brat was hiding in storage down below." "Stowaway?" Joseph gave a confused face.

"What's a stowaway?" I asked. Kakyoin than turned me and answers "A person who hides aboard a ship or airplane in order to have free transportation." "Ah, I get it"

"Come at me if you're gonna! I'll kick your balls in!" The sailor gripped their shirt tighter. "I'll turn you in to the naval police." "What? The police?" They jump out of his grasp."Please let me go! I just want to go see my dad in Singapore. I'll do anything! You can work me as hard as you want!"

I don't know if it's me but that kid looks like a girl. I could tell because the way her voice sounds and by the look of her face. If your gown from the streets like me you could learn some things and see some things. As I saw this dilemma happening. The sailor kept squeezing the girls while the girl kept begging for him not to take her in custody.