Anubis Part 1

We both took one and started to peel it. Then we the door to the ambulance open revealing a little boy and probably his older brother. Badly beaten up.

Joseph-"oh?"

Polnareff-"That man's clothes..."

Jotaro-"Do you know him?"

Polnareff-"No, of course not."

Pol walked away.

Joseph-"Come on. Let's go find out how Avdol and Kakyoin are doing."

(Y/N)-"Yeah. Let's go Jotaro."

Jotaro-"I'm not a damn horse.

(Y/N) pov

The five of us we're in the hospital. We went to the front desk and ask where the rooms are. Not gonna lie, I was feeling a bit...anxious to see Kakyoin and Avdol. But at least their alive. That's all that matters. Although I am more worried for Kakyoin health because he got scratched in his eyes.

We started walking down the halls and up the stairs. Before we knew it we're already there. They both shared the same room so that's good. We saw the Avdol was standing already. He looked pretty find.

I ran up to him and gave him leg a great big hug. Since I miss him so much. He slowly picks me up because he's still healing from his injuries. He throws me in the air. After that cute encounter we went to Kakyoin. I once again ran straight to him.

(Y/N)-"Kakyoin!"

Kakyoin-"(Y/N)!"

I jump on his bed and also gave him a hug. He immediately return the gesture. I didn't want move so I stay in his embrace. I felt to comfortable to the point I can just fall asleep with him around me. Then started to stroke my hair. He then looked forward to everyone else.

Kakyoin-"Any improvement with your injuries, Avdol?"

Avdol-"Yes. But I am relieved to know you will be all right, Kakyoin."

(Y/N)-"Yeah Kakyoin! You had worry about you.

Kakyoin-"Well I... Luckily my cornea wasn't damaged, so they expect me to make a full recovery. I remember when I was in middle school, and my classmates was struck by a baseball directly in the eye. It turned out he was fine the next day. The eye only lost a bit of fluid."

(Y/N)-"Eww! I don't want to know about any fluids coming out places it shouldn't! But sick story.... literally"

Polnareff-"Are you serious?

Joseph-"No"

Kakyoin-"The bandages will come off in a few days. I'll catch up with you later."

(Y/N)-"No. I want you to come with us again."

I frown. Even tho he can't see it, he senses it.

Joseph-"Now now, (Y/N). You do want Kakyoin to make a full recovery don't you?"

(Y/N)-"Hmmm... Fine.😗"

Kakyoin-"It's all right, my little emerald. My recovery will be quick before you even know it. It's less then 800 kilometers to Cairo....and Dio. Everyone, you must be vigilant. And make sure you take extra care of (Y/N), we are nearing Dio territory."

They agreed. Soon after it was time to leave but after everyone left I went back to Kakyoin. I gently took both of his hands into mine. He did the same. I looked straight at him and he did as well.

(Y/N)-"The next time I see you... I promise I'm going to show you the biggest smile on my face."

It was silent for a moment before he said with his usual caring smile to me.