Emperor/Hang Man part 1

"Jojo are you going to eat those cherry? I don't mean to be greedy, but they're my favorite.- Could I have it?" "Yeah." "Thanks"

Kakyoin took both cherries that were on jojo plate. "Here, (Y/N). Ever tried one? They're really good!" Kakyoin handed me one. I looked at him and Jotaro to which they smiled at me.

I took it from his hand and ate it. My face had a little blush. "Amazing! So... So... what's the word??? Sweet!" I said in amazement even though I still had a blank face.

They chuckled at my expression. Kakyoin bit his cherry and licked it?

Jotaro had a grossed out face. "Hey, look, Jojo, (Y/N). Flamingos in flight" Kakyoin pointed out. I looked at the window and saw the pretty pink bird's. Even tho I hate pink. (Sorry to the pink fans) I heard Jotaro say "Yare Yare"

(Y/N) pov

"Tokyo, Hong Kong, Singapore...and now, we're about to land in India." The old man, listed the places we already went and now we're heading to India.

I don't know much about India since I know nothing in general. Expect sealing, the ways of the streets, and knowing how to survive... Kinda. I'm pretty stupid i know, I won't lie. But I heard one time from an old crazy Indian man that India was a extremely poor country. He use to live around my neighborhood.

He use to told many crazy stories. Like, one time he told me a story about his goat going to prison for 10 years to assaulting a woman. Or one time he told me one of his friends from india married a cow. He was so weird. He soon died from a overdose...

I'll never forget him. RIP Aarav. But anyways, we're we currently on a ship. It's really foggy too. I could barely see.

"But, well, I'm a little worried." I turned back my attention to the old man.

Joseph-"My image of India is a place where people only eat curry and you could fall I'll at any time."

Polnareff-"I don't know if my body will be able to handle the culture gap.

(Y/N)- "India can't be all that bad...right?" My sweat was starting to drop. I don't wanna die...

Avdol-"Your assessment is a bit distorted. Don't worry. It's a nice country, where simple people live. I give you my guarantee."

The ship stopped. We must be here. I heard the ramp being place to we could walk to land. Avdol than grab the door for us.

"Well, we're in Calcutta. Let's go." He opened it and me, old man, and Polnareff take a peck of the outside.

*BEEP* *PEOPLE TALKING*

I never knew that people here we're this loud when visitors came. Children and the adults were surrounding us. They yelling at us to 'give them tips', trying to help us take out luggages and they just kept tryna sell us stuff and show us some places.

I feel very uncomfortable. I even think some guy even tried to sell Polnareff a live chicken?

Polnareff-"I stepped in cow shit! Damn it!

Joseph-" I don't need any. No, I don't need it.

(Y/N)- No, I don't have any money. I am not for sell. And No I don't believe in God!

Kakyoin-"My wallet's already been stolen." Heh i think I stole someone money.

"If you don't give me a tip, you won't go to heaven, Mister." Some kid was yanking on Jotaro chain.

"Hey! Don't put your nose on it!" Polnareff yelled at some kid.

"Avdol! Is this India?" Old man turned back to Avdol. "See? Isn't it a great country? Haha! This is what makes India so wonderful!"