The Final: A ticket to a new life

He smiled again wickedly and had The World punch me across a few different buildings. As I was in the eye I caught a glimpse of grandpa reaching his hand out to me calling my name but he came out of view. It was like time was slowing down as I was getting close to the ground.

But then a song appeared in my head. I closed my eyes as I was creating a new melody in my head. It reminded me of Kakyoin as I put the words together. This song will go well with a violin. Such a great song as to be paired with an equally great title too.

My body slammed across the front of a dumpster in an alleyway as also felling my body start to shut down. I slowly touched the back of my head and saw blood coming down as it ran down on my shirt too. In my blurry view I saw an equally weak Morning Spring shouting at me to hang in there as she tried to look for some near by water.

I couldn't care at this point. I caused enough destruction for one day. I slowly closed my eyes and took deep breaths as I continued finishing the song. I think this one was one of the best songs I ever created. It's as beautiful as you Kakyoin...

"Goodbye Nostalgia"

Is what I'll call it....

(Y/N)

Silence.

That was all I heard in that moment.

I wonder if I'm dead?

Or maybe still alive?

Who cares.

I felt my body like air, like it was floating around in the dark void around me. I didn't want to open my eyes. What reason to? I already cause enough damage to my surroundings and the ones I love. But I know one thing. I'm currently not going to heaven. I mean how could I ever be forgiven for the things I done, murder my parents, steal, rob, kill, put those people lives in danger by accident, there's just no way any person can forgive someone like me!

Honestly, despite my age I managed to commit several felonies in a few years. If some random person knew what I done without any context. I'm pretty sure they would want me in the electrical chair and be deemed as the "Devil's child" or something stupid like that. So if my body going somewhere, probably Hell.

As I was predicting what will happen to me once I ever reach Hell, I heard a voice calling me. Just after the voice called my name I felt my body is stop. I didn't open my eyes because I want to confirm that someone called my name. I waited and listened.

Then I was startled by someone with big hands pulled me up in a seated position. Shocked/ confused about this I looked up to see a blonde man I never seen before in my life with a pink and orange triangle bandanna with a feather on the side, a hearts underneath his eyes and a pink scarf and with the strangest fashion I ever seen.

I was nervous and scared looking up and seeing him standing before me. He's very big and tall in height and muscle. I mean not as tall as Jojo and grandpa but over 6'0, maybe 6'1. Though, as I look more at him I slowly ease my tension since he didn't seem to intimidating. He's a really good looking man. He didn't look like much of a threat, then again how could someone be threatening with cute hearts under their eyes with a pink scarf.

Stylish scarf man-"Ciao piccolo fiore. I mean no harm."

I knew straight then that he wasn't Spanish because we only use Ciao when we're saying goodbye. So it lead me to believe that he's most likely Italian. I mean we do share similar words but we're still different.