Judgement part 2

(Y/N)-"You son of a b-"

Genie-"By the way (Y/N), I recall you saying something about your third wish,"

Oh motherfucker

(Y/N)-"...fuck... What did I do..."

(Y/N) pov

Damn it, Polnareff why do you have to be an enemy Stand magnet. Worst of all you brought me into this. Then again, I should've been smarter about this situation more, this was sketchy and we fell for it. It was also my desire to see Avdol again, but Polnareff is the adult here! It was all to good to be true. Now that Genie Stand was just relaxing on top of the tree without any care.

Cocky bastard...

Once I get the chance I'm going to give his prick a one way ticket to see Morning Springs fits, up close. My arm hurts like hell, that damn bitch... Can't believe she fucking bit me. Although Polnareff isn't doing so hot either.

Genie-"Quite the traumatic experience, isn't it? Being eaten alive by your very own sister. Then again, when a person uncovers their deepest desires, all of their weakness are laid bare. You both gave nary a though to the depraved nature of bringing someone back to life. Everyone wants to believe that their loved ones are still alive somewhere. You hope that they'll suddenly pop in tomorrow and say, "Good morning." By the way...(Y/N) you said something about your third wish, isn't that right?"

(Y/N)-"...God damnit...what the hell did I do..."

Genie-"You wished for Avdol to come back to life!"

(Y/N)-"Noooo! Don't do it!"

Genie-"Hail 2 U!"

The cloud of purple smoke appeared once again. We heard something fell in the bushes. I got out Morning Spring just in case the fake Avdol tried coming at us.

We heard a stick break an turned out heads in the direction it came from. There he was... Avdol with a stoic face on. I kept telling myself that it's not him. But he just looks the same from the last time we met. I don't want to hurt him. At this point Polnareff stand up.

"Avdol" came rushing at us. We were both screaming. I couldn't move...my guilt, my shame, it was all to much.

Polnareff-"Avdol, wait!"
(Y/N)-"Please, don't!"

When he was just close enough he harshly scratched Polnareff on the right side of his chest and I scratched on my stomach. The force he had knocked both of us back and our  backs landed on the ground. It hurts like hell, but I don't think it was to deep. Although it's hard for either of us to move our body.

Polnareff-"Av...dol..."

(Y/N)-"W...hy..."

Avdol stars at his index and ring finger on both hands that were disintegrated from his attack.

Avdol-"My fingers. They've crumbled to pieces.

He then turns his attention back to us.

Avdol-"Polnareff! (Y/N)! On your feet's! I blame the both of you for this! Because of yours bumbling, I..."

He moves his left hand to his headband. And reveal the bullet hole on his forehead. The exact spot where he got shot.

Avdol-"I ended up like this!"

'Avdol...I...I made you...I...am the one at fault...' Polnareff though

'Avdol... I'm sorry...I... couldn't do anything... I'm so weak..." (Y/N) thought

Avdol-"(Y/N), I thought you were supposed to be the one to help me. But that didn't turn out to be the case. Instead you just stand and watched me die like the unless, mindless, idiot you are! You two will pay for this."